Can someone tell me about the game?

Hi, I played the original Duels of the Planeswalkers a little bit, but I was dissapointed with the lack of customization. Is it possible to create your own decks in 2012? Is there at least more customization options for your decks? Also, overall is the game very much improved, a little improved, or not at all improved over the first one?

Hi, I played the original Duels of the Planeswalkers a little bit, but I was dissapointed with the lack of customization. Is it possible to create your own decks in 2012? Is there at least more customization options for your decks? Also, overall is the game very much improved, a little improved, or not at all improved over the first one?

You are able to add and remove the cards that are originally in the decks (which you could not do in the earlier game) as well as the unlocked cards. There is still no building decks from scratch, as they wanted to keep things more or less even.

There are lots of little upgrades and the overall package is very well done. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, and the new modes are interesting.

How do you unlock cards from decks btw? ive just been spending Microsoft points to buy keys :p

After every victory you will unlock cards for the deck you used. I've unlocked up to three at a time in some cases. If you're patient enough you can unlock everything without spending any real money.

Hi, I played the original Duels of the Planeswalkers a little bit, but I was dissapointed with the lack of customization. Is it possible to create your own decks in 2012?

http://prince.org/i/s/icon_beatdeadhorse.gif

They will never allow us to create our own decks in DotP. That's the drawcard of MtG: Online. I like what they've done with this game, the decks are well balanced against one another.