Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide.

is there a particular time when the Dodge Fuel Truck shows up, because whenever I go to the area where Alameda, 3rd & 4th intersect, all I see are either the International KB5, International KB8, or International KB6

To let you, and everyone else who needs this one, I found a gaurenteed spawn spot for the Dodge Fuel Truck, but you need to have the "Slip of the Tongue" DLC. (I restarted the mission three times and it was there every time.) When you go to start the mission, your first spot will be at the house where the you have to start the car chase after the stolen green car. Literally, the first intersection you come to will have one parked at the gas station on the corner. However, if you go back there once you stop Harrison, if will be gone. So you need to get it before you start the chase, or if you are quick enough, during the case, but you will most likely fail the mission. I just drove an extra block around the start of the chase location, then drove down the street to start the chase. I hope this helps everyone who is trying to find it.

Where is Westlake? There is Wilshire, Hollywood and Central on my map, but no Westlake.

About 2 door number 10 "Buick Custom": I went to stadium in free roam, but it was not there. Then I started The Set Up and ran out after first cutscenes and there it was sitting in lot along Torpedo Six (2 door number 24). I think they both only spawn during that case.

Does anyone know where I can find Lincoln Zephyr Touring? I have checked that parking lot at Hill Street and 4th Street corner, but it is never there.

I have reloaded that case over and over and can not find the Torpedo Six (2 door number 24)

This little method worked for 5 of the last cars I needed

Go to extras

Then Vehicle showroom

Go to a car you haven’t found yet

While over it press A

Then go to cases and go to Homicide free roam

The car you selected should be in the parking lot in front of you

In my experience it worked for 2 door vehicles and 4 door vehicles but not service vehicles

I apologize if this doesn’t work for you maybe it was just coincidence just thought I’ll share since the achievement is really annoying

Works 100 Percent. I got my last 7 cars in about 20 mins. Very Nice Glitch!!!!!!!!

Please update the original set of posts.

4 Door Vehicle

#12 - Lincoln Zephyr Touring

Go through the third traffic case, McCafferey's goons have Lincoln Zephyrs. When you leave Hopgood's prop store and are confronted by Mickey Cohen's guys outside, simply get out of your car after the cutscene instead of trying to outrun them and gun them down, watch out for the second vehicle of goons that shows up. Jonny Goldberg and his associate Bekowsky threatens are driving the Lincoln you need.

It took me forever to find this and after scouring the Net I found this suggestion. It would help many people who are using this guide I am sure.

this worked like magic. thank you

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but if you go to car showroom and click A on a car that you do not have, then go out to homicide free roam, the car should be driving by you. This is working for me right now. I've got 5 cars that I did not have by just doing this.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but if you go to car showroom and click A on a car that you do not have, then go out to homicide free roam, the car should be driving by you. This is working for me right now. I've got 5 cars that I did not have by just doing this.

Ok does not work with customs, or police vehicles.

Down to just the Ford Convertible. I can't seem to get it to spawn. Can anyone help?

I found the Ford in plentiful qualities around the Hollywood area during mid-day. I'm pretty sure I was in Homicide Free-roam. It has that very distinct shape, and it's usually in that medium blue color. Hope this helps.

Edited by tenjounokaze
Added quote

My issue with this walkthrough is how often it refers to "this area near a building in story mode". Really? I'm not getting most of these in story mode. A street name or intersection or even a landmark would be more helpful.

Appreciate what you're trying to do, but more universal location tips would really smooth this out.