Is "Hero of Might and Magic" glitched?

Quest Log just says Look for Challenges

But i will list the artifacts i currently have

rage shield - burning horn - pit master tail - celerity ring - volcano armor - criplling flail - thorn whip - revive flame - magna shield

anybody with 10 atleast let me know name of what im missing

Just an update, i managed get this achivement, i did campaign 5 upto top level of the tower.. no spoiler but where your sidekick for campaign 5 stays behind... THEN save and complete anything missed in past campaigns.

Do you mind me writing this in the guide so that everyone else knows where to save or make sure they have things done?

Glitched here...

*minor spoilers*

didn't know I had to backtrack to get the last three artifacts on the last campaign. On my save that is right before my partner leaves, when I backtrack there are only two enemies with artifacts... I have a later save on that is right before the final battle and all three guys are there, but once I get the artifacts (got that achievement...) and beat the final boss there's no achievement.

I have all the silver shields done on the other campaigns (I assume those are the side quests?)... on the last campaign I got all the artifacts and freed the wizard that restocks your troops... is there another side quest I'm missing?

This glitched for me as well, I haven't taken the time to replay the campaign, but I was missing a few artifacts in previous campaigns. Someone else conjectured that they didn't get credit for the achievement because they started their save on the demo version, which I did as well. I am not sure which is the cause, seems more likely that you have to complete all side quests prior to Cyrus staying behind.

~~

I replayed the entire game in 16 hours and got the achievement :p (the achievement pops at the start of the credits). You cannot get the last artifact (and therefore side quest (?)) until you're at the very last battle and then you must run out and backtrack until you see him.

I did this on my previous play through and it did not unlock. It may be because I continued from the trial version, but I can't verify that. Anyways... ~47 hours of game play in singleplayer and I would guess ~8 hours of multiplayer later I have all 200 points :). This is still a very awesome game, but the buggy achievement sucks.

Hey Guys -- Bugged/Gliched for me as well. I fully intended to replay the campaign anyhow but i wanted to know:

What can i skip this play-through since i have all the other achievements? What type of fights DON'T count towards "Hero of M+M"?

Great game, to bad they didn't address this issue. IMO probably related to me starting the game as demo version...:cool:

Hey Guys -- Bugged/Gliched for me as well. I fully intended to replay the campaign anyhow but i wanted to know:

What can i skip this play-through since i have all the other achievements? What type of fights DON'T count towards "Hero of M+M"?

Great game, to bad they didn't address this issue. IMO probably related to me starting the game as demo version...:cool:

I do not think it is because of the demo version, I think it has to do with where you backtracked to get your last few artifacts. And for what counts as a side quest check the achievement guide HERE. Follow the side quest guide under Hero of Might and Magic, top of the second post.

I finished everything before the last battle and didnt get the achievement...i'm pretty sure thats because i continued from the trial version :mad:

Yeah I think it is pretty much confirmed now, 99% of people who haven't gotten this achievement is because of them starting from the trial version.

Can also confirm that.

Continued from the trial and didn't get the achievement.

Pretty sure I did everything.

Doing my second playthrough now. Hope it unlocks after that.

It should, just make sure you get everything again, just to be sure. Especially in the 5th campaign where it doesn't tell you if/how many side quests there are

Yes but as far as I know it doesn't tell you if got everything for all campaigns. The Shield with the exclamation mark is already there when u start a campaign and the number is the artifacts-counter (?).

Anyway I think there isn't much to miss in the 5th campaign. Just the guy that restocks your elite units, the treasure chest in the starting room and the guys when you backtrack from the final battle, or am I missing something here?

Yes but as far as I know it doesn't tell you if got everything for all campaigns. The Shield with the exclamation mark is already there when u start a campaign and the number is the artifacts-counter (?).

Anyway I think there isn't much to miss in the 5th campaign. Just the guy that restocks your elite units, the treasure chest in the starting room and the guys when you backtrack from the final battle, or am I missing something here?

The Shield is your number of side quests per campaign. There are 10 artifacts in each campaign. If you look at the artifact choosing screen there is a little number in the bottom right like "6/10" that is the number of artifacts you have.

The 5th campaign is crazy complicated. Check out the guide for everything I did. That campaign doesn't tell you anything when you complete side quests, but I don't think there are any for the 5th campaign, I just wrote everything I did down just to be sure.