Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

still looking for boosterrs for jack of all trades and exp and skill kill

Also venom I think I was boosting with you last night, so im up for it again

Im up for jack of all trades _ I just need instant action one and boost xp aswell

GT Nutty Scouser

Edited by Nutty Scouser

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost online, ranks etc, I have 3 guys right now, send FR's too VEN0M726 or NUBDGE.

hey venom i'm down to boost just let me know...how does boosting on this game work? because it seems as if all the modes require a lot of players

Trailertrash, I am in for the skill kills. Just let me know what time. I will be available any time after 5 PM EST. Hope to get these out of the way. All I need is Psycho and Relentless. Later.

hey guys i wanna do skills kills today and will help others

add me

1.Tr41lertrash87

2.LappenPWNZ

etc

we need at least 6 people

anyone who is setting up a skill kill boosting session after 10pm gmt count me in, as long as i can do the psycho skill kill i will be willing to help others gain them - a party of at least 6 would be required obviously so just add me if you're a few short

Psycho is the only one I need :)

gamertag is CoolHwip1

either send me a game invite or a message over xbox live so i know when to sign in

I was going to get the 50 legit, but after finding oit it takes 1.4million exp I decided against it, if it was a CoD or Halo game then I would invest time in it, but this is just asking too much, however I do want that 1000g, so i'll join any boosting session (Capture the relay style)... I'll be online tomorrow (Saturday 08/04/11) from 23.00BST, in the USA, your about 6 or 7 hours behind. so it'll be mid afternoon for you guys. Cheers all and add me if your doing it.

GT: Final Dare :)

Trailertrash, I am in for the skill kills. Just let me know what time. I will be available any time after 5 PM EST. Hope to get these out of the way. All I need is Psycho and Relentless. Later.

hey guys i wanna do skills kills today and will help others

add me

1.Tr41lertrash87

2.LappenPWNZ

etc

we need at least 6 people

guys come on join our list

or add me

online now with a friend, looking for a boosting partners we need a level 39 to host.

add yourself to list

1. II PETCH II

2. II BEN0 II

3. Razmus66

4. Kalkonen

5. x Inception xx

6. TUSCANreborn

7. Ryan D Stimo

or send me a message gt: II PETCH II

Edited by II PETCH II