Free Avatar Items

k2345

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got about half way through registering over at Theme.xbox so i looks like you can create a new account no problems.

Thanks, Actually I think I read it somewhere that making IDs was not possible anymore, Sorry My Mistake ;)

P.S = Will not Spam this thread anymore, All things got cleared.

Edited by Pakhair

Just received a Black Controller Code on the US account i created last week when Xbox Labs came out.

Also used the US account to get a whole host of Themes, Gamerpics & other goodies that all work on my UK account.

I know what you mean, the US marketplace got Blazblue Gamerpictures and themes, which the EU marketplace doesn't, so it's good to have the alternatives :)

Don't worry guys been busy with other stuff, gonna clean out this thread..sonner rather than l8r & probably edit the previously free section to remove xbox.com links but keep a description of how they were obtained & when

also anyone want to do me a favour & confirm that the dark one mask offer still works ?

Don't worry guys been busy with other stuff, gonna clean out this thread..sonner rather than l8r & probably edit the previously free section to remove xbox.com links but keep a description of how they were obtained & when

also anyone want to do me a favour & confirm that the dark one mask offer still works ?

Welcome back and it was in February I got the Dark One Mask myself. Everyone just needs to make sure they email the webmaster saying they need the code and should get a email back within a few days.

Can you explain this comment... email what and who where?

After you register the game it should tell you an email address after it says their out of codes on the page(I don't remember the exact way it went).

the email is [email protected]

Simply say you registered the game and are inquiring about the Xbox Live Avatar item and was given no code after registering the game.

I checked an literally a day after registering and sending that email on the 10th of February I got the reply the next day with the code.

If you make a Taiwan account you can get Ghostbusters Arcade game for free.

Get it while its on!!!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-tw/Product/Ghostbusters-Sanctum-of-Slime/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a89

Nothing to do with avatar rewards,but i wanted to share this here...

Edited by HellspawnRei

If you make a Taiwan account you can get Ghostbusters Arcade game for free.

Get it while its on!!!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-tw/Product/Ghostbusters-Sanctum-of-Slime/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a89

Nothing to do with avatar rewards,but i wanted to share this here...

Thanks for the tip, they got Plants Vs Zombies for free as well, and Austria got Swarm for free yesterday as well.