Dont play this!!

SpideR NY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Agreed! Crap! How do SQuare Enix expect us to get excited for a 4 y/o game with 4 y/o graphics?

Because they realize that not every 360 user is a graphics whore?

Guild Wars is a better MMO anyways, only $50, no subscription fees, and no 5 hr install ;D

Too bad Guild Wars isn't an MMO. Check their FAQ. It's just like PSO, it's nothing more than a matchmaking service.

This is really pathetic. Do you guys honestly have the attention span of cheese sandwiches? I mean, really. You played for a few hours and thought you had experienced the entire game? The first 10 levels are slow, yes. Nobody likes them. But they're there for a reason -- to teach you how to play your class and get comfortable with the system before you jump into partying with other players and getting them killed because of your own stupidity. Christ. I'm kinda glad I won't be seeing most of you in-game.

Because they realize that not every 360 user is a graphics whore?

Too bad Guild Wars isn't an MMO. Check their FAQ. It's just like PSO, it's nothing more than a matchmaking service.

This is really pathetic. Do you guys honestly have the attention span of cheese sandwiches? I mean, really. You played for a few hours and thought you had experienced the entire game? The first 10 levels are slow, yes. Nobody likes them. But they're there for a reason -- to teach you how to play your class and get comfortable with the system before you jump into partying with other players and getting them killed because of your own stupidity. Christ. I'm kinda glad I won't be seeing most of you in-game.

This has already been said but its all around not next-gen, not just the graphics. No voice support over the 360 except for private chat. No achievement points. Just another port... Me personally? I have no interest in this game because of these reasons and many more. I dont like the fact that only certain classes can solo. And that the entire game is geared towards grouping only. Its fine and fun to group in MMORPGs, but sometimes you wanna just jump on and play on yer own for a few. Also the characters look like pirates. Like Seinfield the "Puffy Shirt". Please the fact that there are many other games to play on the 360 all for the same online fee. (Oblivion, Fight Night, Graw, ETC and I know ES IV isnt a online rpg heh).

In closing I'm glad I'm not going to be seeing you online either. Have fun playing your huge timesink. I like cheese sandwiches.

This has already been said but its all around not next-gen, not just the graphics. No voice support over the 360 except for private chat. No achievement points. Just another port... Me personally? I have no interest in this game because of these reasons and many more. I dont like the fact that only certain classes can solo. And that the entire game is geared towards grouping only. Its fine and fun to group in MMORPGs, but sometimes you wanna just jump on and play on yer own for a few. Also the characters look like pirates. Like Seinfield the "Puffy Shirt". Please the fact that there are many other games to play on the 360 all for the same online fee. (Oblivion, Fight Night, Graw, ETC and I know ES IV isnt a online rpg heh).

In closing I'm glad I'm not going to be seeing you online either. Have fun playing your huge timesink. I like cheese sandwiches.

For starters, you haven't played the game, so you don't know how it works. I have. Voice chat does not work in this game. So, here I am walking through Lower Jeuno and OH MY GOD, EVERYBODY IS TALKING AT ONCE, AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND CRAP. Not to mention that if everyone on the 360 used voice chat, that would alienate you from the PS2 and PC players. Seriously, stop being so lazy, and plug in your USB keyboard. Not to mention that it's easier to set up a macro to tell your party when you're about to use a skill for a skillchain than say "HAY GUZ, I'M BOUT TO USE BURNING BLADE" every single time you're going to use it.

And so what if it's built around grouping? Guess what?

It's a Massively Multiplayer (key word) Online Roleplaying Game. What the hell is the point of soloing if you're just going to sit there and play by yourself? Even at that, there ARE things to do when soloing. You can do some solo quests, farm, craft, fish, play the AH, Ballista, and Brenner. But you don't know about any of those things because you probably played for an hour like everyone else and quit. Oh, and I'm sorry that neither Square-Enix nor Microsoft wishes to waste money so that you guys can be cheapasses and not pay the fee.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I just got tired of reading negative comments on this forum, so I stopped. This game is fun, and the better and more cooperative that the group (linkshell) that you roll with the more fun it is. They have made alot of changes to this game, and it's more fun and easier to roll with now. Good luck, and if you are on Ragnarok server then hit me up. I'm Bitis.