Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I know this might be a tall order, but I'm looking to try and recruit 7 other reliable people to setup a series of boosting sessions. The primary objective of this will be to work through gold starring the guns that you feel least comfortable with (for example I suck with sniper rifles). Although afterwards am quite happy to help people with Huey/tank/flamethrower/demo/knife a friend kills etc..

I've no intention of screwing up anyone elses game so plan is to run a set of Squad rush games with a full party of boosters. Then people can pair up and finish off which ever weapons they want to get done.

Just as a warning this could take some time, but can be kept minimal if we stick to a basic set of rules:

Obivously you're going to need the latest MP update & the Vietnam DLC

Only the attacking team should be killing (as the defenders have unlimited tickets)

Everyone needs a microphone (ideally speaking English) and needs to be able to follow the instructions of their boosting partner

Be available for a couple of hours a time (I've not done this recently so unsure how long it will take - but if we get a reliable set of boosters, we could run a couple of sessions)

The team being killed (e.g. the defenders) will need to split themselves with at least 2 medics & 2 assault (3 medics & 1 assault will probably suffice) e.g. the medics can revive the killed players which hopefully should speed things up etc..

Once someone's got their gold star etc.. we can then swap around. If everything goes to plan KDR's, W/L stats etc... should be unaffected.

If you fancy giving it a go, stick your name down below & send me a message on XBOX Live (re: BFBC2 boosting)

1) BattFink

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Timing wise I'm looking at doing this on the weekend late evening (UK TIME ZONE - GMT), but details will be finalized once we get a full 8 people (ideally will be looking to start this weekend at say 10PM UK time), although as long as I'm not work am quite flexible.

Sorry for the requote.. I've had a few people message me etc... just so you're aware the main aim for this was to work towards the Ecstasy of Gold achievement from the Vietnam DLC! hence the Vietnam DLC pack is required.

If you're all still good with that just re-add your names.

Edited by BattFink!

I need to get one award for the Specact recon (5 kill streak) and i can get my last achievements. Message me if you have a lobby i will help in return. I do have Vietnam.

1) BattFink

2) NlessxNightmare

3) Ditch Twicker

4) Jedi Royal

5) D3VILS ROADKILL

6)

7)

8)

Edited by D3VILS ROADKILL

Hi all

I know this might be a tall order, but I'm looking to try and recruit 7 other reliable people to setup a series of boosting sessions. The primary objective of this will be to work through gold starring the vietnam guns that you feel least comfortable with (for example I suck with sniper rifles). Although afterwards am quite happy to help people with Huey/tank/flamethrower/demo/knife a friend kills etc..

I've no intention of screwing up anyone elses game so plan is to run a set of Squad rush games with a full party of boosters. Then people can pair up and finish off which ever weapons they want to get done.

Just as a warning this could take some time, but can be kept minimal if we stick to a basic set of rules:

Only the attacking team should be killing (as the defenders have unlimited tickets)

Everyone needs a microphone (ideally speaking English) and needs to be able to follow the instructions of their boosting partner

Be available for a couple of hours a time (I've not done this recently so unsure how long it will take - but if we get a reliable set of boosters, we could run a couple of sessions)

The team being killed (e.g. the defenders) will need to split themselves with at least 2 medics & 2 assault (3 medics & 1 assault will probably suffice) e.g. the medics can revive the killed players which hopefully should speed things up etc..

Once someone's got their gold star etc.. we can then swap around. If everything goes to plan KDR's, W/L stats etc... should be unaffected.

If you fancy giving it a go, stick your name down below & send me a message on XBOX Live (re: BFBC2 boosting)

1) BattFink

2) NlessxNightmare

3) Ditch Twicker

4) Jedi Royal

5) D3VILS ROADKILL

6) Rapture639

7) Aesir Renegade

8) HaitaniMasayuki

Timing wise I'm looking at doing this on the weekend late evening (UK TIME ZONE - GMT), but details will be finalized once we get a full 8 people (ideally will be looking to start this weekend at say 10PM UK time), although as long as I'm not work am quite flexible.

Right as we have a full group, I'm going to be dealing with the friend requests etc.. when I get home from work tonight, then we can get a time & date sorted out.

Hi all

I know this might be a tall order, but I'm looking to try and recruit 7 other reliable people to setup a series of boosting sessions. The primary objective of this will be to work through gold starring the vietnam guns that you feel least comfortable with (for example I suck with sniper rifles). Although afterwards am quite happy to help people with Huey/tank/flamethrower/demo/knife a friend kills etc..

1) BattFink

2) NlessxNightmare

3) Ditch Twicker

4) Jedi Royal

5) D3VILS ROADKILL

6) Rapture639

7) Aesir Renegade

8) HaitaniMasayuki

Right I think I've messaged all the people above on XBL.. Apologies if i've missed you off... If you could send me an FR (and to the other people on the list).

I play Hardcore Rush or Conquest and play BFBC2/Vietnam alot. I have people on my list that I play with, all of us over 22 and we play as a team. If anyone wants to play with me on Vietnam or BFBC2 then send me a FR and a message saying about BFBC2 and x360a.

I am posting this to help people out whose 'friends' are still playing Black Ops... the shame of it.

Looking to boost any of the online achievements..Have all DLC. I need Onslaught Hardcore ones, Airkill, Et Tu, Brute?, Mission Accomplished, Vietnam Gold, Huey Kills, Demolition kills..a lot of the online ones..GT : BruinsFTW

If anyone is looking to boost any of these or needs someone for their group send me a message/FR on live and I'll be happy to help you as well.

Edit : I'm available usually on the weekends and after 5pm on the weekdays...Eastern Time

I think these will be the ones I will have trouble with:

Careful Guidence

Online: destroy an enemy helicopter with a stationary RPG.

Airkill

Online: roadkill an enemy with any helicopter.

Just use the UAV for the helicopter road kill. Its pretty easy, just make sure you have some speed when you hit somebody.