We Can Be Heroes Achievement

Lxbox360

I'm having alittile trouble with this achievement, i joined my friend's world and did a job there and earned 1,000 gold but didn't get the achievement.

PLEASE HELP!

You have to wait for the money that you get for just being in the world reaches 1000. Every so often you get a small amount of gold for just playing with your friend. You don't have to get all 1000 in one go though.

So money made off jobs, gold found, and rent made in a buddy's world don't count toward it? I made shit loads of cash spent in over 2-3 hrs questing together. I am also married w a business partnership, wonder if that has anything to do with achievement not popping. Arg!! Glitched?

I think he means coop but in the same house. not on live. both players seating in the same couch. i'm just guessing. if so this is a good term.

Exactly right :D I didn't make it up lol I'm pretty sure I've read it before on this forum.

Anyway, can anyone confirm that this method works?

I joined my friends game when he started and I buy all houses/shops in first snowy area and earned couple thousand points in first 5 min. No achievement. While playing hour or something there was counter in screen showing 100/1000 gold, so its based on that small amount of gold you recieve in every five minute. Dunno, if that amount is bigger if host earn lot of money, we will test that soon. But not glitched, guide is just wrong.