Achievement Trading Thread

Juiceh

I need

- Scions of Excess

- Bearers of the Standard

- Mathematic Sharpshooters

- String Twins

- Perfect Perfectionist (I can do this alone, it'll just be easier with two people)

- Seasoned Competitor

I play Medium Guitar/Bass, and I guess I can sing if really need be, but it'll have to be a song I know, otherwise I'll just suck up. Send me a message on XBL and as soon as I get it, if I'm on. I'll quickly reply back, unless I'm in the middle of a jam session on Guitar Hero.

:rock

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to boost with, and I'm willing to help with any achievements, as long as I get help as well. I can play expert on all instruments, add me and send a message letting me know you from here, and we can work something out.

GT: zVoltaire

i can try singing on medium i just have a xbox live mic though

Do you think you will manage to sing the songs required to get the achievements i listed above?

Psychosocial, i dunno what's wrong. What's your Gamertag then, if it's no 'psychosocial'

I need to finish the quest, preferably on someone else's quest because my save got corrupted somehow and i dont want to go back through the complete quest again.

I PLAY GUITAR ON EXPERT

Also I need most of the multiplayer achievements.

Msg me on XBL if you wanna go for it.

GT: UndeadxCorpse

I'd like to do some band achievements if anyone's willing. I guess I'm a good guitar or bassist, but vocals and drums are out. I'm just horrible at those.

--I've finished up the band achievements now, but if anyone still needs help I'm willing to.

Edited by Crippleskittle