Achievement Trading/Online Teams Thread

Method

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone can help me boost two more online tournament wins i'd really appreciate it (so i can finally get the HUT Champion achievement).

also, if you have a five star team and can let me boost in the Minor League Championship (you need 10 trophies to unlock), there's no salary cap for that tournament. it would help me get the 5 Star Battle achievement.

I lucked out and managed to win the first game in the "Pro Club Championship" and am looking for a boost partner to complete it. No doubt I am willing to reciprocate. The tournament has a 25,000 sal. cap and 1 requirement: Minimum # of leagues represented on team: 4.

GT: Grundel Quiche

I will be on most of Sunday morning and afternoon (Eastern Standard Time) and am available most of the week to help with any other achievements.

Looking for someone to get pretty much all of the online achievements outside of the EASHL ones except for EASHL practice. All of the ranked versus, shootout, HUT, stuff like that. I would hopefully like to get working on it tomorrow if possible, so thanks.

GT: slycooper20

Please also mention NHL 11 in the message as well so I know. Thanks much.

looking to boost pretty much all the online achievos for this game. things like 8 hour practice, 5 online HUT trophy wins, win a 5star vs 5star HUT game, EASHL achievos, 250 be a pro games and several VS achievos.

im online very often and im only playing this game so hopefully we shouldn't have any problems matching up.

GT: mass d0minati0n

I really want to knock out the 5 online trophy wins and the 5 star team. I already have 1 trophy in the books, but I don't want to have to trudge through 4 others while possibly losing. I really have NO idea how it works rather than continuously searching until you find the match (this could be, it).

So, if you know what you're doing then send me an invite. It seems to be much easier to do at night and I'm usually up late, so that's not a problem. Wouldn't mind getting it done all in one setting. I can even give you some cards of your choice (obviously nothing like cros/ovi) if that helps.

GT: Milly79