Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for partners to get Boned and Grim Synergy. Not too far into the game. If anyone's interested in helping please PM me that you're from here.

GT's Tr34dst0ne.

Keep in mind I am based in San Diego/PST. I might not be able to play until 4:00 or later in the evening.

so i'm thinking that saturday night i will be playing this a lot! I want to go ahead and knock out boned and poetic justice achievements before it gets too hard to find people to play with. I'll create a signup because both of these are easier with 6 (boned you need 6 people) let's shoot for 8pm us central time saturday night august 7th i'll list like 10 spots in case we have some people who can't make it.

1.folking chaos

2.nateybalooga

You can post on here and/or send me fr and msgs on live. If you can't get into the original group, we can do it again to accommodate others.

meee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm thinking that Saturday night I will be playing this a lot! I want to go ahead and knock out Boned and Poetic Justice achievements before it gets too hard to find people to play with. I'll create a signup because both of these are easier with 6 (Boned you need 6 people) Let's shoot for 8pm US Central Time Saturday Night August 7th I'll list like 10 spots in case we have some people who can't make it.

1.Folking Chaos

2.Nateybalooga

You can post on here and/or send me FR and MSGs on Live. If you can't get into the original group, we can do it again to accommodate others.

still have this going today?