good game?

a sea tiger

i dont think its worth it, the single player is nothing special

as soon as you get used to playing one type of character the campaign ends and you start as another, and what SubG3nius said about the Multiplayer is true - i spent ages trying to find a ranked match, finally got into one and got a 9 kill streak (1 kill before the achievement) and the host left the game =/ wasnt happy

i know i am not the majority but i love, love, love the game, yes the campaigns are short but their are enough dedicated avp players for mulitplayer although matchmaking is slow. I would tell anyone to at least check it out....seems to be a love it or hate it thing

I've spent hundreds of hours playing AvP and AvP2 on PC, so I was eager to get my hands on the current AvP. Damn, I can't even remember when I was last so disappointed about something...

It's mp is plain boring, no new ideas at all, average level design, average graphics, average balancing... it sure has its reasons why AvP mp is dead! I couldn't find any dedicated mp scene the last couple of times I tried to play it online to net at least two or three online achievements.

The sp campaigns are okay for one playthrough each, but in the end it's suffering from all the flaws the mp is suffering from: average graphics, average level design, average balancing, average everything (apart from the sound effects, which are pretty good).

No recommendation to buy it from me, no sir!

The multiplayer is not dead. I browse all types of games and I see alot of them hosted in the evening when people ARE home. Ranked is dead so don't try it. Just go to player matches. That's where everybody is. Player matches are better cause your lobby doesn't close after the match and you can invite friends. And you have control over the game settings.

Ppl who say MP is dead CLEARLY have NEVER heard of "player matches" cause I had the game since day 1 and I always get players. I even have videos to prove it. :)