6. wildwest08

group 2

7. massdomination0

8. ThisCuddlyBear

9. DOOKH8R

10.niznj

11.spl1ff 91

12.osea101

I split the group in 2 for more effective boosting. how does next friday at 7pm est sound (group 2)? iG ReVe7Vge you can be a sub. im sure at least 1 of the 12 people wont show for a boosting session. i will send out friend requests to the rest of group 2. let me know if the time is good or not.

I've finished boosting exp. Got level 50 tonight. I just need the DLC map stuff.

I've finished boosting exp. Got level 50 tonight. I just need the DLC map stuff.

Hey guys I need to boost for XP still. I can take the place of Lystar, and I am available whenever. GT: LappenPWNZ. I have all DLC, so I can do anything. I need all the DLC achievements as well as boosting XP from Level 40 to 50 and would be more than willing to help out. Let me know. Thanks.

Looking for people to boost the DLC achievements which are "Territorial" and "Aqua Incognita". I have three people and need at least three more. The time will be 9:00 pm Eastern time anyday of the week. Send a friend request to rp108 and a message.

i am getting a group together for boosting tomorrow starting at 5 p.m mountain time and going for as long as we can. Message me if interested with the first 6 people getting invites and then if they don't show we will send more till enough people is there

Message sent. I'm down.

I also need "Man About Town", as well as the rank achievements. Please send my tag (Rosshk) a message and friend request if anyone wants to boost. Please don't forget the message, since I always delete requests from people I don't know. Thank you.

Edited by Rosshk

i am getting a group together for boosting tomorrow starting at 5 p.m mountain time and going for as long as we can. Message me if interested with the first 6 people getting invites and then if they don't show we will send more till enough people is there

I sent you a message.

9:00 eastern time tonight i'm gonna be online.. we need to do some serious boosting.. if you have the new dlc map packs add me as a friend and make me a preferred player.. if enough of us get involved we could be looking at an easy 50 gamer points tonight (aqua incognita & territorial).. everyone bring a mic and play fair.. my gt is "etihwnrut"

Edited by etihwnrut