What is your car's stats?

Corrupt.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 2009 Mini Cooper S...couldn't tell you anything about it, though. All I know is it goes fast and switching gears makes me feel like I belong on a race track. I think the fastest I've taken it to date is 180KPH...I love that car! :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention (although this has nothing to do with anything) a friend of mine that works at a car place put some pretty mean purple underglows on it...I almost never turn them on, but when I do they seem to turn heads ;)

Edited by Iconoclast

I have a VW Golf....you know, one with weels 'n stuff.

And it's a dark purple one too :woop:.

Why, cause it was cheap.

Does about 200 kph (cba to look up what that is in miles), though i've never driven that with it, since my longest drive in it hasn't been more then 10-15 minutes and almost always in the city.

If i wanna go further I always try to get driven :p.

I drive a 2009 Mini Cooper S...couldn't tell you anything about it, though. All I know is it goes fast and switching gears makes me feel like I belong on a race track. I think the fastest I've taken it to date is 180KPH...I love that car! :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention (although this has nothing to do with anything) a friend of mine that works at a car place put some pretty mean purple underglows on it...I almost never turn them on, but when I do they seem to turn heads ;)

I'm getting a new car this or next month and out of 3 choices this was one of them! I heard you just get a good laugh and loads of fun out of it?!

But I decided that I need to look to the future and I'm getting something more family like.. VW Golf GT lol..

If that doesnt work out though, I'll be looking at the Mini S again!

ATM, I'm rocking a Peugeot 206 Sport (Nothing to the engine just the outside and Interior)1.6 and thats all I know lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v97/194/62/676270462/n676270462_718981_1894.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/5u1etv.jpg

Edited by Nozza

Are they legal in canada? My mate had they put on his Seat Ibiza and the police wern't happy at all, cost him more to remove them and reseal under the car than it was to put them on >.<

I didn't even see that until it got quoted. FWD with underglow.

So much rice. There goes my respect.

I'm getting a new car this or next month and out of 3 choices this was one of them! I heard you just get a good laugh and loads of fun out of it?!
Yeah, it's a total blast. The pick up in the car is crazy...I couldn't tell you how fast it can get up to 60, but it's pretty quick. Especially the "S" model, since I assume it has a more powerful engine.

Are they legal in canada? My mate had they put on his Seat Ibiza and the police wern't happy at all, cost him more to remove them and reseal under the car than it was to put them on >.<
No, they're actually not legal. Supposedly it's because they're too distracting for other drivers. While I can understand that, if a few pretty colours distract you that much while you're driving, then perhaps you shouldn't be driving at all. But like I said, I hardly ever use them...and they were free after all. Usually boys try to race me in their Civics or their Dads' Mazdas...that's about they only time when I'll flip it on and peel away.

I didn't even see that until it got quoted. FWD with underglow.

So much rice. There goes my respect.

Good thing I don't care about your opinion...especially from someone driving a Pathfinder. lulz.

I have an '05 Scion tC

I have a performance clutch, short shifter, fuel system upgrade, and a High Altitude tune (since I live up in the mountains we get less air, so having the MAS tuned to suck in more I can go faster is the short and skinny of it)

I run 14.9 in the 1/4 mile. I call her the Honda eater :)

I have an '05 Scion tC

I have a performance clutch, short shifter, fuel system upgrade, and a High Altitude tune (since I live up in the mountains we get less air, so having the MAS tuned to suck in more I can go faster is the short and skinny of it)

Probably the only decent vehicle that Scion makes. Kudos.

And I'm not gonna post anything on my car, because there's nothing to be proud of there.

Yeah, it's a total blast. The pick up in the car is crazy...I couldn't tell you how fast it can get up to 60, but it's pretty quick. Especially the "S" model, since I assume it has a more powerful engine.

Yeh you have the Cooper - Mini One - Cooper S (Sport)

http://www.mini.co.uk/html/model_range/mini_cooper_s/performance/engine.html

Its a fast car!

i have a taurus se. the top speed's 120mph, only gotten it there a handful of times. the 0-60 time is probably 7.5-8 seconds but it feels quicker.

my dad took that car for work though, so right now i drive a mercedes-benz compressor. goes 0-60 in probably 5.5 seconds with a top speed of 160mph.

Nice upgrade, good work!

I have an '05 Scion tC

Did you get the TRD short shifter and clutch? My clutch is going out, and I was thining of getting the TRD clutch as a replacement. And doing the short-shifter at the same time.

I haven't ran mine but that's a pretty good time for yours with only a couple of mods.