Looking for some Xbox 360 Friends? Post your GT Here!

RyanC1992

Anyone can feel free to add me (squee1396) presuming we play the same games like guitar hero WT, halo, left 4 dead and others which you can look at from my xbox profile, i get new games all the time and need some online players to game with. Especially people willing to help out with playing halo 3 multi player /ODST online cause i havent gotten much of a chance to play online

Edited by Squee1396

Hi all my name's Matt I'm a 40 year old UK gamer and would like to meet and game with some other older gamers. By older I mean anyone who doesn't sound like a whinging teen or child.;)

I have just deleted my friends list as it was full of people that never played the games I played or to be honest weren't fun to game with. So I have plenty of room for some new friends.

I like to get achievements for games that I enjoy otherwise not really bothered about them. But am willing to help others If I have the game.

I'm still looking for someone to play Gears 2 with on Insane campaign and some DLC Horde lvls.

Looking for players.

Half of my friends list are people I know and they never play.

Looking to find gamers who will play.

I am currently playing Splinter Cell : Conviction, BFBC2 and Forza 3.

GT = Elite Scion XB

9-12 Central almost daily

Sounds like my story lmao, i was silver for awhile got married and had a child and now back n the 360 world and everything but i am willing to make new friends and everything and help when i can, i am game addict am always making orders of 5-23 games from Game Stop but got no one to play with or to talk to, since everyone left of my absence lol, and with my new Tag trying to get the GS up and just got gold again and now i am sorta lonely haha jkin sort so add me who ever just leave me msg so i know who u are or if u came from this site bc it the sh*t lol

GT- iTz Nexsis

Add me if you want will help on any games that i got and you got just say ur from the forms will help with borderlands, madden 10, maybe MW2, & looking for people with Bad Company 2 & if your up for some army of two 40th day.

Edited by MaNiiAC