Viva Piñata Trading Thread

brabbijt

I need a Quackberry and Cocoadile. I will trade them for eny pinata i can get includeing chewicorn, every evolved except juicygoose, every pinata that was Sour except Cocoadile and Profitamole. I will also trade coins for them.

Gamertag is: Nat26han

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need the chippo, roario and chewnicorn. I can offer the eglair, or elephanilla, and most of the others. All the other ones I need arent so difficult to get, so I can handle those. Thanks. messenge me on xbl and on here as well and let me know this is about viva pinata, or I might ignore you. :)

Edited by Masterchafe7

• 2 weeks later...

Greeting everyone. I am trying to get the pinata value master as well as wealth master achievement. I can get you most pinatas except a few of those past levels 6 since it tends to bore me having them come in the garden and annoy me by not becoming a resident. I have pigxie's, chewicorns, as well as mallawolves to name a few. I will check my GT in about 9 hrs from this post and if you sent me a pinata for value master or have sent me money with a pm of what you need I can get it for you. PS I havent used the online feature of this game yet but I assume its easy. I will check back on my GT periodically if anyone want to message me before hand.

Hey, I am looking for someone to send me some animals, money or even items so i can unlock some acheevs.

If you can i can also send you something if there is anything that you are interested in...

Send me a message if you are interested

GT - EaSx Godfather

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, was trying to play this game but takes up alot of time and for some reason i dont get the hang of it..

does anyone want to help me by sending me some animals, money or other stuff, or the xbox 360 version, would be great, and if i can help you with some thing on this game or a diffrent game please say so :)

GT = sider inc

• 1 month later...