Avoid this loser!

rlg420

I recently had an adventure with a gamer called PsYcHoTiC 0o7. In his defense, he is 12 years old and acts even less mature. Anyway, I asked someone on my friends list for help with Crackdown and was willing to give him a code worth 1600 MS points. My friend had already gotten rid of his copy and asked me if I wanted to help the kid out. I told him I would do it for free, but I wouldn't turn down 1600 points. I started helping the kid out and all he could do was tell me he wasn't going to help because his character wasn't strong enough for psychotic difficulty and bitch every time I died. Psychotic is not that hard but you do die every once in awhile. About half way threw my 360 took a shit. The dvd drive pretty much exploded. PsYcHoTiC 0o7 said that I could help him with Hardwood Backgammon since I could still play arcade so I did. All he wanted was to get 100 points and he would be happy. In about 15 minute we were done and he said he was scratching the card to get the code. I asked him to send them to me in a message but he wanted to just tell me over voice chat. I said it would be easier the text way and he said oh really and left chat. I checked my friends list. He was gone. He wasn't in my recent players list because he was on my friends list. Luckily my friend still had his gamer tag so I could warn you all. ****Do not trust this little prick**** I probably would have helped him out if he would have helped me out with another game but he wanted to just pay for it with MS points. Basically, I waisted about 2 hours of my life which is worth far more than $20 worth of MS points. I guess at 12 you don't have to be a "man" of your word since your balls haven't dropped yet.

I actually never told that little twit I would do it for free. I told my friend I would have. I don't know why i bother post on this site anymore. I am trying to help you people. This will not happen again. I have learned my lesson. the world is an ungrateful place.

Anyway, I asked someone on my friends list for help with Crackdown and was willing to give him a code worth 1600 MS points. My friend had already gotten rid of his copy and asked me if I wanted to help the kid out. I told him I would do it for free, but I wouldn't turn down 1600 points.

oh excuuuuuuuuse me sir but by the way you posted the story how could have known any different. and please stop your "poor me, i can't help you people" bullshit because it's nothing like that at all. you were NOT bitched at for warning people, you were complained to for posting a thread ALREADY POSTED. Jesus, grow up a little, please and thank you