How do you use your xbox?

kentarulez

This may sound stupid, but how do you use your xbox? I don't mean as a bowl for soup, or a weapon against burglars or anything like that. I mean some people use it as a media system to have music going while they game, some use it as a DVD player.

I personally use it as a way of helping with homework. I can sometimes modify questions into xbox 360 related things, helping me answer them, or I can set a time based achievement going and get some homework done. I also alternate by doing some homework, then some xbox, repeat until homework's done. I'm deleting all the music off it cos I have my laptop for that, or my MP3.

So yeah, how do you use it?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You press eject and placed DVD to play movie. Upon inserting CD, you can rip it and listen to the music whenever you want afterwards after creating a playlist.

EDIT: Whoops. Totally misunderstood the topic.

Uh, I use it for gaming. Sometimes, I like to look at movies from it too but mostly use my computer for that.

@[Waggly Bean] every single maths question I can change to xbox related stuff, eg gamerscore, completion % or collectibles I will, to make me get them right. this helps because quite frankly I don't give a damn what the weights of little Jimmy's cheeses are!!

Are you by any chance grade 5? No offence.

I use it for gaming, listening to music and sometimes watching DVDs.

I use it for gaming, surprisingly enough. I stream movies from my PC to it, stream music from my PC to it, use Last.FM if I fancy listening to some stuff I might not have heard before, use Facebook until the novelty wears off AGAIN, quickly check Twitter if I'm bored at the dashboard, use Sky Player to watch documentaries (watching the one about the Nazi's and the Occult sometime soon)... That's about it. Sometimes I use it as a point of reference when pondering the question "where is my life going?"