Will the announcer be annoying as Monopoly/Scene it?

Jed05

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found the American announcer to be extremely irritating, with his "brain dude food" and his cheesy rapping that rivals that "Are You Gellin'" ad campaign as the lamest rhyme scheme in history. The English announcer, however, was rather charming. While you Brits will probably think he's a poof, I got a kick out of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The mute button is your friends. But Scene It! LCA/BOS, unlike Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit, you DO have the option to mute their voice alone. I hate playing Monopoly because of captain old guy (I was so elated when I got 1000GS, no more Monopoly unless I play with friends). >_> Trivial Pursuit is tolerable enough. I also have a 1000GS there, but I would still play it no matte what. Game is too much fun. If the TV pack wasn't so expensive, I would totally still get it.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The mute button is your friends. But Scene It! LCA/BOS, unlike Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit, you DO have the option to mute their voice alone. I hate playing Monopoly because of captain old guy (I was so elated when I got 1000GS, no more Monopoly unless I play with friends). >_> Trivial Pursuit is tolerable enough. I also have a 1000GS there, but I would still play it no matte what. Game is too much fun. If the TV pack wasn't so expensive, I would totally still get it.

If you're going to keep playing the game for fun, I would highly recommend the additional packs. It helps keep it from being too repetitive.