FEAR 2 Project Origin Reborn

Im definitly going to get this bc I am a huge FEAR fan. I just hope its good. Its four levels long so I hope they can pull of a good story. As far as multi-player, I believe it's dead. From what I have heard and seen from plying myself, a lot of people don't like the way FEAR 2 plays compared to FEAR.

The guy in charge by Monolith who gave the interview for IGN last week (it was in the headline news here on the site last week as well) didn't want to tell too much abt the cheevos so it's a question there will be only offline cheevs or multi ones as well... I have a feeling they will add some multi fun with that new slo-mo dm mode. I was happy when I got my 1k after 3,5 months of hard work, hopefully I don't need to play more 2-3 months for an additional 250G...If they reduce the 4star Gen cheevo limit some of us will blow up Monolith though but it will be good for the ppl workin' on it this time.

• 3 weeks later...
I will end up getting it but I wish they would have an update where the general Achievement is brought down to like 250,000 exp.

They better not!!!! Alot of us worked damn hard to get the million.

Does anyone have the ach list? Is there multi achs? I might give it a pass if there is anything more than play a single slo mo DM.