Gold Completion

FlyersFan20

How do you get gold rankings in every level? Do you just have to find the all the canisters, or is it time/kills based? Because I tend to kill everything in sight, but I go slow to get all the lego pieces possible, but I havn't finished my first playthrough yet, so I don't have the boss guy to get the black constructions.

Thanks

Ok, but what happens if you go back through the game and a level doesn't have the gold rating. Do I need to stop and pick up everything and not lose many masks to get the gold rating. Or can I just blast through it to pick up the couple of missing containers?

It takes 20-30 minutes a level for me to take my time but I could finish this up a lot faster if I just head for what is missing.

Actually that's not right. You can't get the gold rating without picking up most of the pieces. I played through one of the levels I had a silver on and just picked up the missing canisters. It didn't give me the gold.

So I guess the best way to play is zoom through the first time and then after you have upgraded then take you time and pick up most of the canisters and legos on the second play through to make sure you get the gold.

I am about half way done with going back through them. I should hopefully have it finished today or tomorrow.

hmm...I'll take your word for it if thats the case, but I played through the second time without getting a number of the masks in a given level and always got gold. But if it happened to you then you must be correct...sorry for the false advice.

I don't think it is the number of masks because I have lost 1 or 2 and still gotten a gold. I think you just need a certain number of Legos by the end to get the gold.

I ran through fast to make sure I wasn't getting enough and it didn't give me gold so it has to be a certain amount. They could have saved a lot of headaches for us if they would have listed what you needed to get each medal. You know, say you need 50,000 for a bronze, 75,000 for a silver, 100,000 for a gold.

It is still a great game though :)

Actually...

You guys are all wrong. I will write a guide to half the time to beat this game. I mastered this game's achievements. Finally, I can now contribute. Would you guys be shocked to know that I have 100% completion and have not got all canisters? :eek: DONT replay levels to get your kills? Say it ain't so? Upcoming guide to explain!

Guest CC99999

Yeah, F'real. I am at 98% complete- and I have collected all of the canisters from two levels- and still have silver completion in them. WTF, WTF, indeed.

Actually...

You guys are all wrong. I will write a guide to half the time to beat this game. I mastered this game's achievements. Finally, I can now contribute. Would you guys be shocked to know that I have 100% completion and have not got all canisters? :eek: DONT replay levels to get your kills? Say it ain't so? Upcoming guide to explain!

I don't know how you got the 100% without all the canisters. I just finished the game and I left 1 canister but had gold for the level. It said 100% but it didn't give me the achievement or the little gold button on the 100% complete list.

But once I went back to the level and just ran through it and grabbed the last one then at the end of the level it gave me the achievement. If you really had figured out another way I wish you would have posted some more hints in here for those of us working on it this weekend. But that's ok. I am finished now.

I thought it was a really well done game. It has some decent replay value in it if you want to pick up everything. It makes me want to go back and give the Star Wars Legos another run through.

• 1 month later...