So... Bank Holiday Weekend... What Yah Doing??

B1GM13

It's my birthday on Friday, so I'll be celebrating that with plenty of drinking I'm sure. Saturday it's my best mates birthday, so again - some more drinking. Sunday will be a rest day. Monday, my friend from the army gets back and it's his birthday so..... more alcohol!

Good times will be had. I'll probably eat some KFC as well.

ahh KFC... sounds like a healthy weekend for you, but i have no quims with that... KFC is the Don!

Yeah, 4 day weekend ROCK ON!!!!...........

Is what I'd be saying if I wasn't moving house this weekend :(

The fact that its bank holiday means I will be without internet untill BT turn my line on on the 14th April, so no XBL :(

At least Sky are coming round on Sunday (can you believe it?) to sort my Sky out in the new house.

tonight i want to treat myself and my gf so i will probably go to chiquito's or the bellavista...probably chiquitos with my money situation!

then...i plan on tryin to get an final achievement (win in all stadia) on Brian Lara ICC Cricket which has eluded me for weeks!!

webb thinks i ought to leave the 360 on and do it in one sitting for me to get it...i think this will work, so i will set up tonight, play a few games, then try finish off in the morning until afternoon..oh and i will watch an episdode or two of 'the wire'

then for the rest of the weekend...a party tomorrow night at my scouse bastard mate's house

saturday morning...watch blackburn beat liverpool ;), followed by watchin united on the net try to get a result at sunderland...following by a pub crawl perhaps and then more episodes of 'the wire'

sunday...probably a pub crawl and more 'the wire'

monday..i want to drag my ass to the cinema to watch the watchmen or else i won't see it and will finish off with some more episodes of 'the wire'.

tonight i want to treat myself and my gf so i will probably go to chiquito's or the bellavista...probably chiquitos with my money situation!

then...i plan on tryin to get an final achievement (win in all stadia) on Brian Lara ICC Cricket which has eluded me for weeks!!

webb thinks i ought to leave the 360 on and do it in one sitting for me to get it...i think this will work, so i will set up tonight, play a few games, then try finish off in the morning until afternoon..oh and i will watch an episdode or two of 'the wire'

then for the rest of the weekend...a party tomorrow night at my scouse bastard mate's house

saturday morning...watch blackburn beat liverpool ;), followed by watchin united on the net try to get a result at sunderland...following by a pub crawl perhaps and then more episodes of 'the wire'

sunday...probably a pub crawl and more 'the wire'

monday..i want to drag my ass to the cinema to watch the watchmen or else i won't see it and will finish off with some more episodes of 'the wire'.

mate Chiquito's and Pub Crawl sounds spot on ;)

It's all about Devon! I live on the Somerset/Devon border (well, my family does) and will be getting on my bike and cycling to Seaton and back for some training (Iron man).

Apart from that, digging a massive hole with a 3.5 tonne excavator for some building works on our family farm, and then competing in a 10k running race on the monday (have to do in under 38 mins if I can).

In between, catching up with my bro who is back from Scotland, and playing a bit of Resi 5/COD:WaW/Orange box/GTA L&D. Oh, and drinking some Theakston's Old Peculiar with my dad in the sun.:drunk

Happy holidays everyone!

4 Day weekend... ah brilliant time of the year....

what have you guys and girls got planned for this little break from work?

me and 7 mates have rented a static caravan in Devon from Friday to Monday. Actually one of the forum members here did this with me. should be a laugh.

shall be traveling down bright an early friday and pretty much getting our drink on till Sunday night.

make fools of ourselves on the campsite entertainment nights... should be good.

anything interesting planned for you guys?

BOOYEA weekend of drunkness!!!!

See you tomorrow! wOOt

After already enjoying one day of doing absolutely nothing, I'm doing exactly the same for the following 3 days too, nothing! or well...

I'm sleeping late, chilling on the sofa, eating and drinking... no heavy thinking, anything work related, no cleaning etc = heaven! :)

I couldn't care less about Easter but it's good to have couple extra days off from work :D