• Yes
    • No
    • Used to but quit
    • Whats a smoke/ciggerette?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i'm a smoker and I smoke rolling tobacco. I can't smoke ready made ciggies as they break my throat. I'm not a heavy smoker though, probably only go through 5 or 6 a day.

It makes me laugh when people say that it's pointless and see no reason for someone smoking. The same can be said about alcohol or any kind of drug. You do it because you find pleasure in it.

Don't smoke, don't plan to. Though my dad has tried getting me to smoke cigars with him; anyone know how bad cigars are for your health? They as addicting?

Don't listen to that kid that quoted you. Obviously, any kind of smoking utensil is not going to be beneficial to your health, but cigars are much less worse for you than cigarettes. The reason being because you don't inhale cigar smoke. You smoke it for the flavor. As such, they aren't physically addictive like cigarettes. Cigars are really and acquired taste, and a first time cigar smoker probably isn't going to enjoy it a lot just like a first time beer drinker. If you want to try one, spend the money to get a decent cigar. I really like Romeo y Julieta's and you can find the "1875/Bully" blend for about $9 at many liquor stores

Nope, I don't. Just posting for the post count.

lol. At least you're honest.

Voted Yes, because I just don't feel quite right saying I've quit for good.

Been smoking for 3 years. On and off the last year, mostly on. Finally quit about a month ago, but I still have a few when I get some beers in me. If I could stay sober I could probably quit smoking for good.

Smoked Basic Full Flavors up until recently. They got kinda harsh so I switched to Lights

Edited by Sheeple

Used to smoke...Cigarettes and pot...Not anymore, dropped both like they were nothing...I just straight up decided that I didn't need them and all it was was a waste of money...Same with drinking...I used to go out and party every night (get drunk and stoned off my ass)...Straight up dropped it all, almost like I had never even done any of it...Don't see why everybody seems to think it is so hard to quit...It is just in their heads...They make themselves believe that it is hard, therefore they are making it hard...