Official April Fool's story thread

maddmaxx46

I can't understand why they've done that. It just means people can't use their site for a day and I don't see anybody luaghing. It's just retarded if you ask me.

*Faceplam* Just click "I prefer the old-fashioned layout" to the right of the video and it'll go back to normal. They aren't that stupid...

am i the only one who isn't seeing youtube upside down? watched a few vids and stuff everything has been normal
I think it's just the spotlight videos on the front page. I'm not sure how that one guy saw a guitar hero video upside down though.

I think it's just the spotlight videos on the front page. I'm not sure how that one guy saw a guitar hero video upside down though.

Nope, it works on almost every video. It's happened on every GH video I've viewed at least.

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/KenseiGH/th_UpsideDownyTime.jpg

See? Upside Downy. :)

What the UK papers "hillariously" came up with.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/apr/01/newspapers-dailymail

My favourite being:

The Economist is launching a theme park as part of the wider diversification of its business. "As part of a strategy designed to broaden the revenue base, leverage content over new platforms and promote The Economist brand to a young and dynamic audience, The Economist Group is delighted to announce the development of a public-entertainment facility that combines the magic of a theme park with the excitement of macroeconomics..." We can't wait for Econoland to open.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
As you probably know, everything in Australia is upside-down, so moving to Australia may provide you with a more natural YouTube viewing experience. (Note: If you live Down Under, and the page is still upside-down for you, then we recommended moving to the northern hemisphere.)

With that said...

inb4 Vader.

Youtube vids are only upside down if you clicked them from the front page.

Basically, any subscribed, featured and recommended videos... And it flips, if you say you prefer the old layout, although its better to read their suggestions on how to fix the problem, much more funny.

My mom grabbed me walking out the door, and told me to wear a jacket, because it was going to be -20 by the time I get home from school. I believed her, facepalm.