Old people can game???

Hayden

Yes they can!!!!

Covertdog is the 5th member to be allowed into the hallowed ground of the 200k club.

The mild mannered Canadian moderator has recently been appearing online, squashing rumours that he is infact, a robot.

Big congrats Covert, hitting 200k with a 90% completion rate, 150 retail games completed including Rumble Roses :eek:, Over G, Ace Combat, PGR3, Top Spin 2, Moto GP 06 et al.

Race ya to 300k :p

Thanks guys. It seemed to take forever for that last 10k. Once I realized there was no way I was beating Hayden to 200k I slacked off. Of course just like my race with Kaens to 100k, I seemed to again make bad choices on games. Good games, slow points. Really if it wasn't for the start of GSL, I probably wouldn't be there yet.:p

As for a race to 300k Hayden, my racing days are over. If you ever want to have a crawl to 300k, I got you beat.:p

Congrats on 200k Covert, what achievement was it that took you over?

I was hanging with my boy Fifty, popping some caps in some punks ass when I got all gold medals. 4 sizzle 200G.:p

Good job on hitting the 200k with some very impressive games completed!

But I haven't completed Turning Point (FR/DE) yet.:mad: Is there even 8 people still own that game.:p

I guess I should say Congrats Covert, although I'm still pi$ that you got the final 30 points in Over-G before me lol

That was the one achievement that truly established myself as an achievement addicted. No one even knew how to get the achievement. For a week I tried everything I could think of to get it. When it was finally figured out it took me a couple more days to get it. 7 person in the world to get it and one of my more memorable.

To everyone else, thank you.

Congratulations Covert. Out of all the 200,000's I've seen, yours is probably the most impressive with a 90% completion rate.

It's just not that impressive if you hit a big number just by playing loads of games and getting measly points off of each one. This is the reason my 100k wasn't that impressive to me, because I only had an approx. 55% completion rate :(

But now I'm trying to rectify that by the time I get to 200k, doubt I will get 90% but 80% would be nice.

Also, I was under the impression that Top Spin 2 and Over-G are easy 1000's, I guess I was wrong?