What was the first game you played when you got xbox live?

EvilestBean

Halo 3, got it when it first came out and didn't stop playing it well, until a long time ;). Infection, Sandtrap, Everyday with friends for ages...that was priceless. :drunk But the first game i EVER got, besides the ones that came in the deal I got, was Lost Planet, IT WAS ACE! And when LIVE came, I played it also for ages.

Edited by reego4
Just forgot best game ever.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I first got xboxlive it was back with xbox,only owned one game and that was forza motorsports(oh I didnt own the xbox It was my mothers xbox, I was a ps2 fan but not anymore:o )

when 360 came out My first game I played was testdrive unlimited( first achievement unlocked there was easy going tourist-cover 30 miles on 12/16/06) I was like wtf is that?!?

Got my 360 september 2007 and it came with MOH Airborne and Halo 3 pre-order. Basically, I had to wait two weeks until Halo 3 was released so i played MoH. I remember when MoH games were good... sigh...

Once i got Halo 3 however it stayed in my console for months on end, i remember having 990G on it by November and back then i didn't really care about achievements lol.