• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i got 'm all in 1 game, messed the sliders up a bit and made 8min. rounds, was amazed to see the message "achievement unlocked ... 5 for 1000g" don't see that to often tbh

I just want to hi-lite this for anyone playing this game for the first time to boost their achievement score.

I bought the game for like 2 dollars pre-owned (cheaper than renting & I like to build my collection) and started playing last night and wasn't getting the achievements as I did it all.

I love b-ball games and had everything done in the first half because I chose 12 min quarters. (If you're good at b-ball games play 6-8 min quarters or all you're doing is letting the 24 second shot clock get to 1 and shooting 3's at the end of it for almost a half hour for the game to end)

I restarted a few times and was worried that the mini update that XBox live did bugged out the achievements because now you have in game rewards for reaching different milestones aside from the achievements.

After restaring 3 times I decided to wait and hope that just maybe I'd get the achievements at the end of the game and I did.

Next time I'll read the forums before I waste an hour restarting a four-year-old game.

Edited by Flagg
Spelling

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...