moving

CriscoDisco878

• 1 month later...

I gave the wife a new ring and took her to a new house and she didn't like it and walked back to the old house. But I since I set the new house as martial I couldn't sell it either.

I cant sell neither the old house or the new one and both say "set budget",

does anyone know whats the problem?

You can't sell the house you have set as your marital home. I think your game might be slightly glitched, but I would personally try this:

Buy a nicer home, like 4 stars, or at least nicer than what your wife is currently in, have the wife/kids follow you, and travel to the newly acquired home, then set this as the marital home and you should have the wife be able to move in, then you can set the rent and other things for your old houses.

You can't sell the house you have set as your marital home. I think your game might be slightly glitched, but I would personally try this:

Buy a nicer home, like 4 stars, or at least nicer than what your wife is currently in, have the wife/kids follow you, and travel to the newly acquired home, then set this as the marital home and you should have the wife be able to move in, then you can set the rent and other things for your old houses.

Do this. There are a couple of Four Star manors in Bowerstone Market by the stylist I think. They also have beds in the attic. They should like it, and not like the old ones anymore so that you can sell them.