Let’s talk something about UFO!

Coleman

Hello friends, can anyone tell me that what is exactly UFO and what are the stories related to them. I have got some information on them and knowing that would like to know more about them. I have even heard that they had abducted some of the citizens, I am not sure if this is true, but like to know more on this!

Such topics do hold my attention too, paranormal happenings, weird incidents do interest me. I had heard some news too about the abductions that had taken place related with UFO. I am not sure if they are really true, but if you are interested in more information on this topic, check out http://www.ufo-sightings-evidence.com/ which has abduction reports that will help you to know more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello friends, can anyone tell me that what is exactly UFO and what are the stories related to them. I have got some information on them and knowing that would like to know more about them. I have even heard that they had abducted some of the citizens, I am not sure if this is true, but like to know more on this!

Okay, dude, seriously?

UFO is a term that the military threw around 50+ years ago to bypass having to explain what certain aerial objects were. Now that technology has been upgraded, you can watch out what's coming from many miles in each direction, from outer space to the surface of the earth.

If you are asking about UFOs, meaning alien space ships, then you could be just tapping into your imagination.

The only people on the planet that have ever claimed to be abducted by aliens are crazy, white trash rednecks from Podunk, TX (Or Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, etc). Never do you hear about the businessman or stock broker that gets abducted, because they're not psychotic. The don't need to create events in their mind to get people's attentions. The rednecks, however, do.

There are a few so-called "sitings", if that's what you want to call them, where a blurry line shows up on a picture of the sky. But this is equivalent to Big Foot. There is so substantial evidence to support either matter, so based off of true theory (If it can't be seen, touched, heard, tasted, or smelled), it doesn't exist.

So, for the time-being, we are to just be aware of the possibility, but not to be drawn into it, because it's still nothing to be proved.