Beta Key Giveaway

Okay, I've gotten a few codes, and I'm now left with only one. It only seems fair I give it away here. In order to give it someone in a fair matter I'd have make a raffle.

I have a number set in my head. Whoever wants the code post only ONCE with your gamertag and a number. You're not allowed to edit your post. Once your post has been edited then you're automatically disqualified.

To make it Idiot proof I'm going to give an example :

"DirtyMcHater NUMBER" Just put your gamertag along with a numerical value. 1 - 50 (ONLY)

If you're dumb enough to not pay attention to this requirements and put something higher then 50 you're automatically disqualified because you can not post TWICE.

AGAIN, ONLY POST ONCE. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST. If by the time I check the thread someone has already posted the number I have in my mind then that person gets the code. Please don't edit your post.

Put your gamertag in order to know if this code is not going to be exploited, sold or traded. I'm giving away this one for free to someone who actually wants to play.

If you're the winner and are caught trying to sell or trade the key, then Treyarch will be notified with your gamertag and most likely the key will be void and your gamertag will be banned from participating in the beta. Thank your for reading, and good luck.

Shinobi273 Edit: Codes are to be given away in order of reply, no raffle.

Edited by Shinobi273

Okay, I've gotten a few codes, and I'm now left with only one. It only seems fair I give it away here. In order to give it someone in a fair matter I'd have make a raffle.

I have a number set in my head. Whoever wants the code post only ONCE with your gamertag and a number. You're not allowed to edit your post. Once your post has been edited then you're automatically disqualified.

To make it Idiot proof I'm going to give an example :

"DirtyMcHater NUMBER" Just put your gamertag along with a numerical value. 1 - 50 (ONLY)

If you're dumb enough to not pay attention to this requirements and put something higher then 50 you're automatically disqualified because you can not post TWICE.

AGAIN, ONLY POST ONCE. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST. If by the time I check the thread someone has already posted the number I have in my mind then that person gets the code. Please don't edit your post.

Put your gamertag in order to know if this code is not going to be exploited, sold or traded. I'm giving away this one for free to someone who actually wants to play.

If you're the winner and are caught trying to sell or trade the key, then Treyarch will be notified with your gamertag and most likely the key will be void and your gamertag will be banned from participating in the beta. Thank your for reading, and good luck.

Shinobi273 Edit: Codes are to be given away in order of reply, no raffle.

OMG! your an idiot!

Why would i be sad enough to play your sh*tty game just for a beta code that most people can get, if they just pre-order the game online..

Plus i think your not supposed to swap/give/sell beta codes on this forum!

OMG! your an idiot!

Why would i be sad enough to play your sh*tty game just for a beta code that most people can get, if they just pre-order the game online..

Plus i think your not supposed to swap/give/sell beta codes on this forum!

Please refrain from selling/buying/trading beta codes in this board, we do not allow it.

Any new threads will be deleted and their poster infracted. Please keep all beta discussion to the stickied thread.

Thanks

-Night

By infracted- he means banned :p Minty

He is not looking to sell/buy/trade. He is giving it away for free. No violation. Going to lock this since there are enough replies to give his codes away.