Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

True Marvellous, if it's the one where you have to turn the valve to be able to get to it and there's a valve actually next to it as well, to lead you back into the previous room, then turn that valve, grab a chair, light it on fire and just carry it through the black stuff. Don't throw it, I didn't, I just carried it and the light from the flames did a good enough job.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Marvellous, if it's the one where you have to turn the valve to be able to get to it and there's a valve actually next to it as well, to lead you back into the previous room, then turn that valve, grab a chair, light it on fire and just carry it through the black stuff. Don't throw it, I didn't, I just carried it and the light from the flames did a good enough job.

Aye that was the one I managed it in a different way i basically set more wood alight than found in your local B&Q Depot and slung it in he tunnel.:drunk

Your method sounded much easier though will try that next time through.:)

I need help on CH8.1 I got right down to the bottom of the first level but I can't see any way off getting across the gap :(

EDIT: Got it you walk towards the edge and Edward grabs the ledge you shimmy round and there you go :)

Nice one, I was stuck on this aswell (kept leaping to my death :p). Thanks!

How do you get on the rope?

It's just really glitchy, try jumping at it from all angles.

Episode 8.3 - I'm in a room with a big box of stuff that's movable, and a light beam which I can break with it in order to shift the room around. WHat do I do once it's changed though? I can't seem to jump high enough to grab any of the blocks...

Could someone help me with Ep 4 Seq 2? With the nest and the vampirz your outside the musuem and there are hundreds of vampirz how do you kill them all?

Chuck and shoot explosive bottles at the big red blob beneath it... about 4 or 5 should do it.

Cheers/

What about Ep4 Seq 4 where you have to defeat the boss that fires blades at you?

Shoot his three fissures with fire bullets, then chuck and shoot four or five explosive bottles (there's some hidden in the corners of the room). Hide behind the pillars after each hit (the floor glows white) until he rips it out the ground.

Episode 8.3 - I'm in a room with a big box of stuff that's movable, and a light beam which I can break with it in order to shift the room around. WHat do I do once it's changed though? I can't seem to jump high enough to grab any of the blocks...

Anyone got any ideas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevco33 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Anyone got any ideas?

Don't worry, I got it!

As far as i can remember m8 its the museum right? if so u need to attach sticky tape to an explosive bottle which is cut with your knife then light the trail when it goes back to its nest BOOM the door then opens

I cant get to the nest though m8

Epp 8.3,

I finished the manic car ride back to the museum on the timer before "the world ends" but can't find what to do for the life of me at the museum. I keep dying inside and being reset with 1 minute on the clock to make it to somewhere (shame it respawns you without a car so you need to walk the entire way down).

I see two rooms, one where you could park the car so to say and then one with a broken staircase and no visible doors or exists. What am I missing (prob. something very obvious)? The timer just runs out and I die without knowing where to go or what to do.