Forza Triple Crown & Rarified Air Achievement Guide

JustinMasonSS

To get this achievement it doesnt matter how long it takes you. you will still be able to unlock it

UPDATE: thanks to ChunkehMunkeh theres a "glitch" in free play where you can pick any car you like thus making it easy achievements and saving you MILLIONS! all you have to do is rent any car then go to buy car and select the car for the achievement once you click on the car just back out all the way to free play again and you will be in the car !

RARIFIED AIR 25g

Red and BLeu! = Drive a 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa on Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit

Spring Break! = Drive a 1962 Ferrari GTO on Sebring Full Circuit

Snake Bite = Beat a Ferrari in a 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

FORZA TRIPLE CROWN 20g

Le Mans Gold = Earn a gold medal in a Prototype1 race car on Le Mans Full Circuit

Grand Prix Gold = Earn a gold medal in a modern Grand Prix Car on Yas Marina Full Circuit

Indy Gold = Earn a gold medal in a modern Indy Car on Indianapolis Brickyard Speedway

this is so when someone creates a full guide and roadmap it will make theyre life easier

Edited by JustinMasonSS

Apart from you will need over 20,000,000 to buy all the cars needed especially if you are NOT a VIP member and getting the free F1 car and a car of your choice in December (which I'm guessing most people will pick the Ferrari for 6 million)

Maybe add the prices for the car needed next to each requirement???

Apart from you will need over 20,000,000 to buy all the cars needed especially if you are NOT a VIP member and getting the free F1 car and a car of your choice in December (which I'm guessing most people will pick the Ferrari for 6 million)

Maybe add the prices for the car needed next to each requirement???

thank you i will look into it asap

The price of the F1 car should be 6 million mate. You've put this weekends sale price for it =)

Just got Triple Crown as the sale is now on but still can't afford the 2 Ferrari's and the Daytona =(

i did it right the 2013 honda is discounted down to 1.5 mil so its really 3 mil either way you can do it for free i confirmed free play does work i have the achievement for FORZA TRIPLE CROWN 20g

Edited by JustinMasonSS

i know !! im having trouble getting 2 million dollars my leveling is taking longer so less money

With my 2hr accelerator I easy level up x10+ during MP but the money is still naff.... 31k a level is pitiful even at lvl 86.

I'm hoping for a big payout of Cr from Rewards this time around like they have hinted at plus I will get that 6mill Ferrari free with that offer they will do. Shame we couldn't all pick one of the 3 each and share them to help each other out..... They keep pushing the community side of the game :p