Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the release of GTA V hopefully the online multiplayer for IV will die down enough to boost races toward Top The Midnight Club and AWP. Message me or send me a friend request on LIVE if you want to try boosting. i would perfer to boost during week nights since im not always on during the weekends. GT- MY5TERIO

With the release of GTA V hopefully the online multiplayer for IV will die down enough to boost races toward Top The Midnight Club and AWP. Message me or send me a friend request on LIVE if you want to try boosting. i would perfer to boost during week nights since im not always on during the weekends. GT- MY5TERIO

I'm down for that. I'll send you a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone looking for Taking It For The Team and Teamplayer achievements please put your name below, will need 6 in total for Teamplayer but can have more:

1. TangerineGamer

5:

6:

Extras:

Would be a lot easier if you have a mic, will aim for 11am GMT next Saturday (November 9th) for starters but can change if needed

Anyone looking for Taking It For The Team and Teamplayer achievements please put your name below, will need 6 in total for Teamplayer but can have more:

1. TangerineGamer

5:

6:

Extras:

Would be a lot easier if you have a mic, will aim for 11am GMT next Saturday (November 9th) for starters but can change if needed

Count me in. I'm in America so while 6 am est isn't ideal I can make it work. I need most of the MP achievements for this game so I'm down for pretty much anything.

1. TangerineGamer

2. Mickey McMicks

5:

6:

Extras:

Edited by Mickey McMicks

Count me in. I'm in America so while 6 am est isn't ideal I can make it work. I need most of the MP achievements for this game so I'm down for pretty much anything.

1. TangerineGamer

2. Mickey McMicks

5:

6:

Extras:

Looks like its not happening this weekend, I'll leave it up and say next weekend instead hopefully get some more people involved