Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I didn't think about this before. By the time I got the game, my friends weren't exactly playing it (and last time I played it, not that many people were there). I still don't have 5 Achievements.

GT: Hyper Text MaLe

If people are still playing this, I wouldn't mind getting together for this one at least.

So far, I have a group of 5, 3 more and we can knock out a majority of the cheevos. I'm free this coming Wednesday and Thursday from about 1pm PST thru the rest of the evening both days. Reply here if you'd like to be included:

Also state what time and which day you'd be available

#1: juniorvarsity33

#2: kegger206

#3: BornGreg

#4: Mr Whiteshirt

#5: PainTrainQQ

#6: Orphen24

Edited by juniorvarsity33

wed: im at work till 330 est ill be home 4 ish after that im good for the night

thu: I have off any time 4:00 and on ill be good to go

edit I haven't done any of the achievements if you guys want to work on some that would be cool

Edited by Orphen24

Just purchased the game in the ultimate sale, so if any one fancies a regular buddy to work through this rather hefty chievo list please feel free to hit me up @ GT> Gj80

Someone from UK preferred (for time reasons) but not essential! :woop:

GT - i have a 4

add me.

if anyone is available to play this saturday, July 6 lets make a list. i should be on most of the day, so put your name and a time. if you aren't friends with the people on this list, add your name and then send a message/friend request on live. also note that we can have more than just 8 people.

1. i have a 4

Edited by i have a 4