Presenting The Splinter Cell Blacklist 200K Microsoft Points Extravaganza (EU Only)

Webb

I don't think we're doing anything wrong. My guess it Webb is supposed to upload a video from the x360a stage and it'll be part of the certain day. Most likely some gameplay/interviews relating to SC.

Under that, there will be a question about something that has happened or was said in the video. You then watch the video, answer the question and wait.

Only issue is, no one has uploaded that video. The one currently there is a place holder until the real one is put up.

Any updates? Almost the end of the month and nothings happened, wonder if the rewards for each day will go up a bit then with the unused points!

I'm guessing Webb got caught up with the MCM stuff and is now hands on with E3...

Hopefully something will happen soo and fingers crossed the MSP total per-day increases :p

Nice! Question answered! :D

So is this every day, or every Friday?

Well going by the schedule listed. The next should be tomorrow. Each goes for 2 weeks, it's just the first one was a little late. Maybe they'll stagger it a bit now by a few more days due to that.

Stage 1 (1 week – 14,700 MSP): May 25th – May 31st - Question revolving around SCB’s Friday MCM stage show.

Stage 2 (2 weeks – 29,400 MSP): June 1st – June 14th - Question revolving around SCB’s Saturday MCM stage show.

Stage 3 (2 weeks – 29,400 MSP): June 15th – June 28th - Question revolving around SCB’s Sunday MCM stage show.

Stage 4 (3 weeks – 44,100 MSP): June 29th – 19th July – Question revolving around X360A’s SCB video #1.

Stage 5 (2 weeks – 29,400 MSP): July 20th – August 2nd – Question revolving around X360A’s SCB video #2.

Stage 6 (3 weeks 44,100 MSP): August 3rd – August 23rd – Question revolving around X360A’s SCB video #3.

Competition ends.

Edited by Nozza

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...