Xbox LIVE biting the big one right now....any word on when it's going to be fixed ??

LURadioDJ

Any word yet on when Xbox LIVE is going to stop completely sucking and finally start letting people connect and stay connected to the service. I'm getting tired of it now, it's been 3 or 4 days that this problem has been going on. There's no issues with my internet and Xbox has been having issues, it's starting to get ridiculous considering how dependent 360 is on LIVE. I'm glad my PS3 is still working fine at least I can play that and such until this giant issue gets resolved.......

.......are any of you having this connecting to XBL issue and any idea about its possible resolution.

something odd is definetely happening, cant stay connected to party, other gamers cant hear me but i hear them, get disconnected from games or connection failed so something is screwed up...

thought it was my headset but when i managed to get into a party chat all waworking fine, albeit briefly...

What connection issue? I'll drop off XBL on the rare occasion for a second or so, if that's what you mean, but it's not a major issue. In your case it's much longer than this?

No this is literally not being able to connect sometimes, or connecting then having it throw you off after awhile and not letting you back on. And I know most people would say it has something to do with my connection but none of my other systems or computers have an issue, the 360 is port forwarded, the router has its DMZ turned off as well, I've cleared the cache, etc. So honestly there's nothing that could be wrong with the connection......it's just been a super pain lately.

Definitely is messed up it kept kicking me off live earlier today and even strangely when pressed to sign back in the dam thing briefly took me to the registration page WTF my Gold doesn't run out till 2015 :uzi::uzi:

This needs be adressed ASAP

Queue the "xbl status" link (I don't know it)

Just woke up and had no problem signing into XBL.

Right on que:

LINK

Looks like there is a issue going on right now:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Joining other Xbox LIVE members in online games

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console

4/6/2013 10:42:36 PM PDT:

Some of our Xbox LIVE Silver members keep getting an error when they try to load a saved game in Minecraft, and that’s no good! We’re hard at work with the game developers to nail down a fix for the problem, don’t worry. We just want you back to mining and crafting. Thank you for being so patient with us! We’ll have another update for you when we have more information.

Ya, it's still doing it when I woke up today.....not sure if I'm the only person I know with the problem but it's getting ridiculous and I'm sick and tired of it.

A for instance is if, by some miracle, I can get it to connect....I'll start up like Gears of War Judgment and within a few moments it will disconnect me from XBL. I'm not playing multiplayer so it's not the matchmaking aspect, just playing the campaign and then I get the boot.

I'm sick of this, one of my friends just said "oh well it's your 360 then", that's very very unlikely.......but these past few days has been unbelievable.

Given how many people have said they are having issues and how many have said they are not having issues, it has to be regional. Either way, complaining about it here wont do anyone any good. Has anyone actually reported their problem to Microsoft? Even if they know about an issue, more people reporting to them will only help them solve the issue faster.

I always have some initial difficulty connecting to Xbox Live, but that's because my wireless adapter is on its way out. Soon as it dies I'm buying a new one. Otherwise, I never have any problems with Live, though I hear my friend (who lives 3 streets over) always going on about lag problems when playing Halo. He might be a little too into Halo.