The annoying secret in astro blasters

Can anybody tell me in detail exactly where that annoying floating secret mickey is in the astro blasters ride.

In the first chapter apparently there is one above the lava somewhere to the right but i cant see it for the life of me.

Which one are you missing? I remember there being one in a left turn, the opposite way from the green gooey bit where there's lots of snake monsters. Then after a robot battle, near the green gooey bit you can see a hidden mickey somewhere in the background as you fight the robot. The last one I can remember off the top of my head is near the end, above a crater with steam and a monster coming out of it on the left of the screen.

Do you have all those?

• 1 month later...
The one I am missing is apparently somewhere to the right once you see the 2nd robot in the chapter, you take a right before him. I heard its like behind a rock or something but i cant find it.

i tried like 30 times then i found http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632874-kinect-disneyland-adventures/61705954 this one,i just did what he said and i finally get this bitching one done!!!!U DO NOT TO destroy the second robot!!!

Edited by LostNoAnswer

• 1 month later...

I got his on about my 4th attempt. After you battle the first gigantobot, you will swoop though a sort of valley between rocks and come out at the end to the second gigantobot.

Note: You do not stop at this gigantobot to kill it.

But before you reach the second gigantobot you will encounter a sharp right turn (the last turn in the valley thing).

If you normally try to keep right you will hit off the the wall as it sticks out. The secret is behind the wall, so you need to swoop left then back in right just as you pass the wall.

Timing is key!

Like I say it took me a few tries but I eventually got it.

When I got it it didn't even look far out as I passed it, so it's not really far in to the right, you just have to make sure you don't hit the wall, but swoop in after it.

Hope this helps!

FOUND IT!

Thanks, Jonvier!

Here's a pick of the rock/wall its behind:

http://i.imgur.com/eq2LF.jpg

I just swerved right (immediately after passing that rocky wall), and blindly got it. Never saw it once, but I got it. This was my second attempt after reading Jonvier's comment. This comes up about 1 second after you go through the ring of Gold coins, in the valley. Immediately after this, you'll see the 2nd 6-armed robot in the distance.

Hope that helps someone.

As soon as I got it I thought I must write a detailed description so I'm happy it's helped someone!

And getting the picture up is a great idea!

Yeah Foxxy I saw you gave up because this one was annoying so I hope we helped you to complete it! I only have 3 more to platinum! :D

• 8 months later...

Ok, I finally got this. And it seems like for every person who gets this, there is another theory on where it is and how to get it. Here's how it looks like I got it.

You do not need to destroy the 2nd robot at the end of the trench. That information is correct. But, it isn't actually a secret that you fly through to collect. If you look behind the robot, there will be a few of those little yellow boxy robots (you'll have seen them in the first shooting section of the level). When I actually started trying to kill the robot again (frustration was setting it) I missed and hit them, the Mickey flew out of the last one I killed. After some 50 tries of keeping my hands down to focus on flying to make the tricky turn, I started leaving my hand out there to shoot and got the stupid secret.

So, when you pass the turn in the picture above, that is when you need to start looking for the little robots. I don't know if you need to go a specific way to get the Mickey, though I did go to the right. Just wanted to add my experience with the stupidest collectible I have seen in any game.

Ok, I finally got this. And it seems like for every person who gets this, there is another theory on where it is and how to get it. Here's how it looks like I got it.

You do not need to destroy the 2nd robot at the end of the trench. That information is correct. But, it isn't actually a secret that you fly through to collect. If you look behind the robot, there will be a few of those little yellow boxy robots (you'll have seen them in the first shooting section of the level). When I actually started trying to kill the robot again (frustration was setting it) I missed and hit them, the Mickey flew out of the last one I killed. After some 50 tries of keeping my hands down to focus on flying to make the tricky turn, I started leaving my hand out there to shoot and got the stupid secret.

So, when you pass the turn in the picture above, that is when you need to start looking for the little robots. I don't know if you need to go a specific way to get the Mickey, though I did go to the right. Just wanted to add my experience with the stupidest collectible I have seen in any game.

Thanks for the post Doug, I will try this today. :)

• 8 months later...