Evidence Location Guide (text/video)

PowerPyx

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTQB2pUCzE]Hitman Absolution - All Evidence Locations (Information is Power Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

There are a total of 45 evidence collectibles. Finding all of them will earn you the Information is Power achievement. They also give you other small awards such as bonus points and instinct. On high difficulties the bonus instinct will come in handy! The evidence is also required to complete the challenges of each level. The "Evidence Collector" challenge keeps track of your progress. You can check it out by clicking on "Unlocks" in the Single Player Menu. After collecting the evidence it will be saved automatically and you can quit the level immediately.

The instinct ability will highlight nearby evidence and makes it easier to find everything.

IMPORTANT: Your challenge progress will not be saved on easy difficulty! The achievement won't unlock either. You have to play on normal or professional.

*click on the linked times to start the YouTube video guide at the point you want.

A Personal Contract

#1 - Cliffside -

After going over a ledge you will have to disable the security system. In the room of the security system you can find the evidence on a black colored server.

#2 - Mansion Ground Floor -

In the center of the mansion is a huge room. Look for the evidence on a small round table. There is a flower vase on the table and it's located between two wellness chairs.

The King of Chinatown

#3 - Chinatown Square -

It's under the circular pavilion where your main target is located. Look on a stone table.

Terminus

#4 - Terminus Hotel -

After entering the building look to the right. There is a little room that looks like an exchange office. Look for a video tape inside this room.

#5 - Upper Floors -

After going up the stairs look for a room with a piano and lots of round tables. Open the door to enter anoter room that has a long table and several weapons inside. The evidence is on the long table between some of the weapons.

Run for Your Life

#6 - The Library -

This one is in the middle of the first room of the library. Look for it on a wooden table under a sclupture.

#7 - Sangri-La -

Immediately after entering Shangri-La go through the first room and turn left. You should now be in a room with many plants. Next to some candles is the evidence.

#8 - Train Station -

After taking the elevator down to the train station you can only go one way and open a door in front of you. You will have to go through a corridor where lots of police guards are standing around. There is only one table to the right. On this table is the evidence.

Hunter and Hunted

#9 - Courtyard -

After going outside you will see several police cars. On the hood of the police car in the middle is the evidence.

#10 - The Vixen Club -

After entering the club take out the first two male persons that you see. One of them has a key that is needed to open a door. The door is on the left side of the first corridor. Open it with the key and go up the stairs. The video tape evidence is sitting on the table.

#11 - Derelict Building -

After entering this area you will see a group of police guards. The evidence is on the floor where the guards are standing.

#12 - Convenience Store -

When you go through the store look for a counter on the right, next to a table with red balloons. There is an Asian woman standing behind the counter. The video evidence tape is on the counter.

#13 - Loading Area -

After entering the small Loading Area go straight and through a door on the left. You will now be inside a small office. The evidence is in this office on a table.

#14 - Chinese New Year -

Keep going into the direction where level 2 started. At the end of the market square is an alleyway to the right. Go past the police guard and you will see the evidence on the street.

Rosewood

#15 - Orphanage Halls -

After leaving up the elevator you have to climb up a wall. Intead of going straight you need to go to the right and down the stairs. Keep going until you come to the reception. On the front desk is the evidence. There are also some thugs in this room. You might want to take them out first to avoid being spotted.

#16 - Central Heating -

After entering the dark corridor of the central heating you will see two thugs. The evidence is sitting on a box to the left of the thugs.

Welcome to Hope

#17 - Great Balls of Fire -

Immediately after this level starts you need to turn right and go into the restroom. Use the small air vent in the left corner of the restroom to reach the secret room with the evidence. The evidence is inside the video recorder.

Birdie's Gift

#18 - Gun Shop -

First of all you will need to get a special key. This key is on a table behind the sales clerk. Get it and run up the stairs. Drop down to a trench and keep going until you see a door to a bunker. Inside the small bunker is the evidence.

Shaving Lenny

#19 - Streets of Hope -

From where you start go left and inside a big garage in front of you. Go up the stairs to find the evidence that is sitting on a cupboard.

#20 - Barbershop -

This one is inside the building where you have to capture Lenny. Look for a big TV on the lower floor. The evidence is on the TV.

Dexter Industries

#21 - Dead End -

When you see the big gate at the end of the road that says "Dexter Industries" you need to go inside the wooden building to the left. There are some monitors and a video recorder. The evidence is inside the recorder.

#22 - Old Mill -

After going up the first set of stairs you will see two guards sitting in front of a TV. The evidence is on the TV. The guards will notice you if you don't get rid of them.

#23 - Descent -

Soon after entering the cave you will have to go through a locked door that requires a security key. After this door you need to go down the stairs and the evidence can be found on a table to the left.

#24 - Factory Compound -

After leaving the caves and entering the main building (where your next objective is located) you can find this evidence on the front desk. It's pretty much exactly where the objective marker is shown.

Death Facility

#25 - Test Facility -

When you see the huge bones & skull symbol on the wall you need to go up a ladder on the left corner of the room. Once you reach the upper floor go to the central room and you will find the evidence on a small table near the wall.

#26 - Decontamination -

Once you enter the room that says "Showers" keep going straight until you find another small room with some guards. The evidence is on small table inside this room.

#27 - R&D -

After reaching the ground level of this gigantic room you will see some sort of power station and lots of dental chairs. The evidence is behind some monitors near the right wall.

Fight Night

#28 - Patriot's Hangar -

When the level starts you can see a party bus. Go behind the bus and through the little path between the crates on the right side. Behind all these crates is the evidence.

#29 - The Arena -

After leaving the cage turn left. You will see a bar. Go through the door behind the bar and up some stairs. On top of the stairs turn right and go into a small room where 3 guards are standing. The evidence is next to the couch.

Edited by Tyger7

Attack of the Saints

#30 - Parking -

After defeating the first two Saints you need to go down the stairs. You will then be in the courtyard. There is a blue car and on a box next to this car is the evidence.

#31 - Reception -

After leaving the reception you can see a gas station. In front of the gas station are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.

#32 - Cornfield -

When reaching the cornfield stay on main path. There are two caravans. Between the caravans are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.

Skurky's Law

#33 - Courthouse -

From where the level starts turn around immediately and go into the room that has a sculpture in the center. Keep going left and into the Security Room. Here you will find the evidence on a table.

#34 - Holding Cells -

The Holding Cells are a very small area. You can only go into one direction. You will come to a metal door with a red warning sign. To progress you actually need to pickpocket this door. Instead of doing so, look for the evidence on one of the tables to the left.

#35 - Prison -

After opening the prison gate go down a set of stairs and look out for a very small room on the right side of the corridor. It's very dark inside this room, but the evidence is next to a dumpster.

Operation Sledgehammer

#36 - County Jail -

This one is in the police station office room. Before you exit the building through the big wooden doors, go right and the evidence will on a table in front of a computer monitor.

#37 - Outgunned -

Take out all attackers and go down the stairs. On a black box in front of an armored, black SWAT vehicle is the evidence.

#38 - Burn -

You will come to a room that is completely covered by a smoke screen. A lot of wood is stored in this room. Before going to the next section of the building, look for the evidence on a box.

#39 - Hope Fair -

After going outside lots of people will run away. You will now be in some sort of market square area. Go to the end of this market square and stick to the right side where all the destroyed cars are standing around. The evidence is sitting on some boxes on the right side of the area.

Blackwater Park

#40 - Blackwater Park -

From where this level starts stick to the right wall and keep running for 1 minute until you reach the end of the road. There is a car and a small guardhouse. Inside the guardhouse is the video tape evidence.

#41 - The Penthouse -

After entering the Penthouse go left until you reach some sort of exhibition room that has samurai armors and even a dinosaur skeleton. There are lots of guards in this room. Look for a small couch on the left side of the room. On this couch is the evidence.

Countdown

#42 - Blackwater Roof -

After going up the stairs go to the end of the area where the helipad (your main objective) can be seen. Enter the room under the helipad to find a special key. Go back to where you came from (but not down the stairs) and and look for the door that needs a key to be opened. In a room behind this door is the evidence.

Absolution

#43 - Cemetery Entrance -

After the level starts, jump down the ledge and keep moving down the street. On one of the last stone structures on the right side of the street is the evidence.

#44 - Burnwood Family Tomb -

After entering this area you will see some ruins in the center of a courtyard. Go past these ruins to find the evidence on some boxes.

#45 - Crematorium -

The last evidence is on some boxes on top of the Crematorium Hill where you had to eliminate 3 main targets.

Edited by PowerPyx

Hang on, how is this pinned and one created earlier, showing the same thing is blatantly ignored?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdgY6dhPbs]Hitman: Absolution - Information is Power - Wissen ist Macht - Part 1 - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nVgHEN6KyA]Hitman: Absolution - Information is Power - Wissen ist Macht - Part 2 - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Taken from the thread here.

I know the OP gets favoured for his work for some strange reason, but this is just preposterous.

If you're going to pin 1, then you pin the original or don't pin either one.

I like how PowerPyx's text guide has descriptions, so I don't have to leave the thread/forum/x360a/what-have-you, rather than hot links to the youtube video that act as the description like the one you have linked too. So they are different, and I think PowerPyx's has just a little more going on, therefore better.

Hang on, how is this pinned and one created earlier, showing the same thing is blatantly ignored?

Taken from the thread

here.

I know the OP gets favoured for his work for some strange reason, but this is just preposterous.

Come on man, you still asking this yourself!? You know how this site rolls. I'm not surprised at all. :blunt

So you think everyone who posts a thread with a video first should get a permanent sticky? No matter if it contains any information or not?

Look, I had my video done over a day earlier than this other guy.

No, I did not go out here and just post a crappy non-informational thread that contains nothing but a video. Everyone seems to be just posting empty video threads these days. What's the point in that? I took the time to write a full text guide which is exclusive to ps3trophies.org and xbox360achievements.org. I have my own website, yet I still prefer writing for these forums - as I did for 3 1/2 years.

pin the original

So why do you favor Predni's Guide if XCVii 007 was the first one to post such a thread?

If what you say was a rule then he should have gotten the sticky. I think if users have no extra information at all they should not post the same stuff over and over again. Sometimes we have 5 or more threads that just say "Achievement Videos" where people private their videos until release date. At least I added text descriptions to make it a full guide.

If you support this first come first serve principle that badly, wouldn't that also mean that users like Predni - and many others shouldn't even be doing videos because others did it for years already and in this case, had videos online way earlier than they did? Everyone can post YouTube videos and everyone can create forum threads. That's the freedom of the internet and how it should be. Not that only those who come first are those who get favoured.

Again, I don't know what you are trying to say with that. It probably got stuck because it's a full guide. The other two threads contain videos only and no text guide. Neither did I ask for the sticky, nor did I expect it. I just got it and got lucky with it.

Your problem seems to be more of a problem with the staff. You don't need to give my threads 1-star voting here and on ps3t.org. By the way, I do notice your votings on p3t.org ;)

That's what's preposterous, not that a guide got stuck instead of a video thread.

Hang on, how is this pinned and one created earlier

Because simple video threads that take 1 minute to be created never get stuck, but in-depth guides that take hours to write do?

, showing the same thing is blatantly ignored?

Now you're talking about the videos, right? Cause the other thread doesn't contain text descriptions for each evidence.

If you mean the videos: The other thread contains two lengthy videos that are not to the point.

My videos have a collectible counter in the bottom left. They always show information what level I am currently in and what's the name of the area. If you wanted to do this real quick via level select, Predni's videos would be useless because he doesn't offer any info what area he is in.

Now let's all calm down, thanks :)

Come on man, you still asking this yourself!? You know how this site rolls. I'm not surprised at all. :blunt

Well I can't say I've just noticed how things go, given the amount of biased decisions made for certain members while newcomers get treated differently, but yeah..... if you know, then obviously we're both on the same page.

If you wanted to do this real quick via level select, Predni's videos would be useless because he doesn't offer any info what area he is in.

LOLWAT?

A Personal Contract - Ein persönlicher Auftrag

00:11 - Evidence 1 - Cliffside

00:32 - Evidence 2 - Mansion Interior

The King of Chinatown - Der König von Chinatown

00:50 - Evidence 1

Terminus

01:15 - Evidence 1 - Terminus Hotel

01:42 - Evidence 2 - Upper Floors

Run For Your Life - Renn um dein Leben

02:43 - Evidence 1 - Library

03:40 - Evidence 2 - Shangri-La

04:05 - Evidence 3 - Train Station

Hunter and Hunted - Jäger und Gejagte

04:50 - Evidence 1 - Courtyard

05:15 - Evidence 2 - Vixen Club

05:38 - Evidence 3 - Derelict Building

06:23 - Evidence 4 - Convenience Store

07:33 - Evidence 5 - Loading Area

07:48 - Evidence 6 - Chinese New Year

Rosewood

08:20 - Evidence 1 - Orphanage

09:06 - Evidence 2 - Central Heating

Welcome to Hope - Willkommen in Hope

09:49 - Evidence 1

Birdies Gift - Birdies Geschenk

10:14 - Evidence 1

Shaving Lenny - Rasur für Lenny

10:59 - Evidence 1 - Streets of Hope

11:47 - Evidence 2 - Barbershop

Dexter Industries

12:53 - Evidence 1 - Dead End

14:36 - Evidence 2 - Old Mill

15:05 - Evidence 3 - Descent

15:53 - Evidence 4 - Factory Compound

Death Factory - Todes Fabrik

17:31 - Evidence 1 - Test Facility

18:44 - Evidence 2 - Decontamination

19:03 - Evidence 3 - Silo

Because he clearly does not offer any info. /sarcasm

Well I can't say I've just noticed how things go, given the amount of biased decisions made for certain members while newcomers get treated differently, but yeah..... if you know, then obviously we're both on the same page.

Yes we are and what I meant is, you can give as much help/support/information to this site and they decide what they want/take/need or IGNORE. That's what I've noticed in my three years here.

Credits are given/waiting/taken! Sadly...so I started not to give a fuck anymore. ;)

Now you're talking about the videos, right? Cause the other thread doesn't contain text descriptions for each evidence.

If you mean the videos:

Because he clearly does not offer any info. /sarcasm

I clearly said twice that I am talking about the videos only, not his time line stuff in the thread. I meant that my videos (and also XCV's) show additonal text info in the top left corner. This is extra work that Predni simply didn't do. And let's be honest here, if you go to YouTube and watch a video you are there for the video and not for the description. 90% of viewers never read the description. Neither do they want to scroll down to figure out where the guy in the video currently is.

Everyone has their own opinion. If you find the other thread more useful then use the other thread. It's as simple as that :p

If you think that I did anything wrong then I am truly sorry for that. I am not here to argue, nor do I want to cause anyone trouble or piss anyone off. I just want to help out fellow gamers and I know others have the same desire. I am doing YouTube and Game Guides for fun. I don't care about stickies and I don't care about "internet fame". I don't come out here, break the embargo for every game and upload private videos a week before release just to "reserve" a video thread. I rarely post guides / threads and I only do it if I think I have to offer some valuable extra info.

Sometimes the staff finds it useful too, sometimes they don't. I guess that's why they have this "sticky" system.

Besides, people in these forums have been requesting a text guide. That's why I decided to make one.

For example:

Written guides are getting harder to come by these days. I don't use video guides unless I need to, because I don't like having to keep pausing, watching ahead and then repeating what I've seen.

Yes we are and what I meant is, you can give as much help/support/information to this site and they decide what they want/take/need or IGNORE. That's what I've noticed in my three years here.

Credits are given/waiting/taken! Sadly...so I started not to give a fuck anymore. ;)

Exactly.

And if someone really has a problem with the way the forums work then they should leave or at least stop whining around. Nobody likes crybabies.

Edited by PowerPyx

This is extra work that Predni simply didn't do.

Hi Powerpyx

This is only my Post in this Thread. You are right, every User can use and watch what he want. No problem.

But can say "This is extra work that Predni simply didn't do". My extra work for my Evidence Guide is, i collect 43/45 Evidence silent.

You and XCV kill like "Rambo" all Enemies then run Back und record the Way. What definitely ok is and the Game gives the Option do to that but for a Stealth Game i would show how to collect silent the Evidence.

And this Point cost me really Hours of trying and testing, that my Guide was 1 or 2 Days later on Youtube.

Thats would i say, nothing more but all Guidechannels makes great Work and non one this should be to make war against.

We are all in the Boat and the Boat have a Name "Help People"

Regards

PS: i could be write Textguide to my Video but every can read, my english is really bad because i´m really old :p and from the former GDR, russian anyone? ;)

Edited by 360GameTV

You know why I stickied this? Because it's a text guide. If it had no video I still would have stuck it. For all I care the video can be taken off. If powerpyx wants he can add the other member videos as additional resources. Predni is right some people will want to take the silent route based on if going for certain challenges.

It's tough because there are like 4-5 people who make quality videos and i hate seeing some not get the credit they deserve. I'm sorry if anyone feels I was being unfair.

It's tough because there are like 4-5 people who make quality videos and i hate seeing some not get the credit they deserve. I'm sorry if anyone feels I was being unfair.

And this is why I think every forum needs a user videos thread. It was employed on the Borderlands 2 and COD BLOPS 2 forums after it was suggested.

So many people make videos now and then create a seperate thread for them. Forum becomes flooded and it's like wading through tar. Pinning user's videos via a link to their playlist cuts all that clutter and let's user's choose which is the best guide for them.

And this is why I think every forum needs a user videos thread. It was employed on the Borderlands 2 and COD BLOPS 2 forums after it was suggested.

I created one and reported it for a pin, but as always, the report got ignored. Then I requested a thread title change, which was also ignored.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401127

Haha, you quoted me of all people while making a point to iBuzz. That will add salt to his wounds! Fantastic! ^_^

Great guide dude, as you know already, I prefer written guides, but the video will be used if I find myself a little confused with the description. I know you do quality work, so keep it up!

EDIT: So, I have a fairly detailed Play Styles thread that would fit nicely in this top part of the forum... ;) Nah, that's not going to work. :p

I created one and reported it for a pin, but as always, the report got ignored. Then I requested a thread title change, which was also ignored.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401127

Requests to who? It looks like it's titled fine. I stickied it, Sometimes I think it might be best to combine the achievement discussion thread with the achievement videos thread.

Requests to who? It looks like it's titled fine. I stickied it, Sometimes I think it might be best to combine the achievement discussion thread with the achievement videos thread.

Request through another report. Should of pointed that out.

I'm more than happy for you to create the thread. That way, it gives it the authority those threads should have. It also makes it easier for you/staff to moderate the thread since it's in your/their post history.

Just a thought. :)

Good text guide, PowerPyx. :)

-Yah PP takes extra effort to add more info to the video, like me. It's easier for the viewer to identify if there is more information on-screen.

-Text guides are okay, but sometimes it's extremely difficult to even explain an area with text. I don't know how people can use it sometimes; you can only get so specific. I will try to add text next time, since people don't like going to the video page to check the descripton.

-As for the silent/non-silent route, it's more purposeful to show the viewer exactly where the item is, and not waste time for the "perfect" moment to retrieve it. Besides the fact that enemies have various combination of routes to take, its hard to replicate what your game shows compared to someone else. You don't need to 'hold their hand' on this; allow them to get it stealthily on their own.

You are not the only one to notice this, and I could speak about my experiences with it, but I won't change the topic of this thread. ;)

I'll just continue to make high quality guides, and it's up to users to use it or not. When you offer to help someone (by providing guides), you can't force them to accept your help. Although the appreciation is nice, it's not the reason you try to help others. Which is why I don't get mad when whoever is in charge decides to pin or sticky someone else's work. And plus, there are plenty of other websites out there that are looking for fast, high-quality material :)

What about the evidence in "One of a kind"? There is one in the basement on a table. Or is it irrelevant for the achievement? Because I read somewhere you need it as well...

PS: Thanks for the guide. I prefer a written one, because you can just have a quick look on it without having to watch a certain part of a video.

What about the evidence in "One of a kind"? There is one in the basement on a table. Or is it irrelevant for the achievement? Because I read somewhere you need it as well...

PS: Thanks for the guide. I prefer a written one, because you can just have a quick look on it without having to watch a certain part of a video.

Dunno but I took it just to be sure and got the achievement. So I would say if some people don't get it, they might try to go and get it, though it's not counted in the stats.

Dunno but I took it just to be sure and got the achievement. So I would say if some people don't get it, they might try to go and get it, though it's not counted in the stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up about the evidence in the Vixen Club in the Hunter and Hunted. You dont need to kill those two guys and raise an alarm. Right before you enter the club you can hop onto a ledge right outside and enter the window upstairs. There, you can grab the evidence and a keycard as well which is needed to open the doors at the end. You can than just walk out after you are done.