|11-05-2012, 12:51 PM||#1|
Glitch: One pirate hideout for 100% reputation and lots of goods.
Hideout duping: A single pirate hideout can provide 100% reputation and tons of goods, if you have enough convoys. After destroying the hideout, each following convoy will attack it again, even though it shouldn't be there anymore.
1. Move all your convoys near a pirate hideout.
2. Have all convoys attack it at the same time.
3. Go through the naval combat with the first ship reaching it.
4. Destroy the hideout.
5. After destroying it, each convoy that hasn't done battle to the hideout will automaticly attack it again, you can see the hideout owner name change. The hideout will be very weak at this point and will give up quickly.
6. Without any "???": PROFIT! - and 100% reputation in all nations.
This can be a great help getting control over 30 cities and unlocking the respective achievements.