Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievements still needed. I'd love to join up with anyone to help knock these all out.

Double bagger (need 3 total people)

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace (need 6 total people)

Compulsive Liar (need 6 total people)

Legion of Boom (need 4 total people)

if you see me online send a message and we'll try to get some achievements done. If not send a friend request/message to try and get together some other time.

GT: Brodok2k4

Eastern time zone

Edited by Brodok2k4
updating achievements needed

I'm looking for a achievement orientated posse. I have completed the game but looking to finish off the online and group achievements. Can get the DLC if required.

I'm English speaking and working on GMT zone. Can play from 6pm onwards.

I'm just looking to finish these off as quick as possible so want a really focused group.

Please message me and add me if interested.

GT: Terriah

Achievements still needed. I'd love to join up with anyone to help knock these all out.

Double bagger (need 3 total people)

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace (need 6 total people)

Compulsive Liar (need 6 total people)

Legion of Boom (need 4 total people)

if you see me online send a message and we'll try to get some achievements done. If not send a friend request/message to try and get together some other time.

GT: Brodok2k4

Eastern time zone

I need the online achievements as well, I already passed level 50 but need most others. I have all of the DLC. I'm in the same time zone.

GT: theFATcatGREEDY

I'm looking for a achievement orientated posse. I have completed the game but looking to finish off the online and group achievements. Can get the DLC if required.

I'm just looking to finish these off as quick as possible so want a really focused group.

GT: Terriah I'm looking for a achievement orientated group. I have completed the game but looking to finish off the online and group achievements. Can get the DLC if required.

GT: Terriah

Looking for a group to boost Multiplayer achievements.

Most of the original MP Achieves.

All Outlaws to the End MP Achieves.

All Legends and Killers MP Achieves.

Liars and Cheats: Horse Races/Grand Prix Achieves, Pa-pa-pa-poker Ace, compulsive liar, all stronghold achieves, 500k posse points achieves.

Undead Nightmare: Smoke that Skinwagon, Kingpin.

Just hit me up over xboxlive with both a message and friend request.

GT: Mr Uchigatana

Hi,

I am renting undead nightmare disc again so Im looking for help with boosting the final few achievements on this:

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

Compulsive Liar

Smoke that Skinwagon

Kingpin

Any help is greatly appreciated and I will help out in return. If interested message me on XBL mentioning Red dead redemption, gt - bnplews

Thanks.

Looks like quite a few people above me need kingpin as well.

I also need it, and I will be on in about 5.5 hours time to try and do it. It will be about 11:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, and I'll be one for about 6 hours I reckon.

Need:

Kingpin

Poker Ace (piece of shit)

Posse UP

In a van down by the river

4x won team matches in a row

My GT is: MiserlyPluto549 hit me up with a FR and/or a message and I'll bget back to ya

I'm looking for 3 other people to get the 3 Stronghold achievements, We Must Protect This House!, Legion of Boom, and Avatar of Death. I need at least 3, but if more want to do it, we can do it with more people.

I'm also up for doing other multiplayer achievements afterwards, if anybody needs them.

To sign up, quote my post and add your name to the list, and send me a message on Xbox Live, GT: ThisIsBedlam.

1. ThisIsBedlam

This Saturday I am looking for 7 other people to organize for some, yay, Red Dead DLC Achievements, Kingpin will take place at 3pm Pacific this Saturday.

I'm putting it in my calendar right now, you better show up!

It would be great if you messaged me with a FR so I can stay better organized.

Kingpin

1)ModernViking

2)Archer Spence

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

After Kingpin is completed I would like to break off into a slightly smaller group to gossip about the achievement "Kingpin" and then work on Posse Points (Put the Posse on a Pedestal, Over 9001.), Liars Dice, (Compulsive Liar & Good Call) and Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace.

I am also into Legion of Boom and Smoke that Skinwagon.

1)ModernViking

2)Archer Spense

3)

4)

5)

6)