|02-20-2012, 08:48 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Down Under (Sydney, Australia)
Having a look at the achievements, I don't think it would even need one. Not to say that it should be ignored, but the majority of them can be unlocked throughout your career, which sounds REALLY easy.
Weather pending, I will buy/rent the game tomorrow and get to working on one. And if someone else was to start on it and do better, well, I could provide videos for some of the achievements.
Proud owner of the following threads:
EA Sports UFC - What Are You Expecting from EA?Thread
Dishonored - GOTY Edition Coming
Xbox One - *Last* Chance for Day One Editions Via Amazon
That last one means a lot to me, so please rate it 5 stars.
|02-20-2012, 06:43 PM||#3|
1. Complete the training. Standard controls are much easier than the right stick controls.
2. Create a character and upload. Also download someone else's character.
3. Win all the classic games. You can set the lowest difficulty.
4. Boost online wins by inviting a friend to a ranked singles game and then having them quit. Repeat x 10. Then both sign in a second controller to get the ranked doubles win.
5. In game achievements (aces etc): if you didn't get them already just play a quick game against a second controller.
6. Play career. If you are not going for the 1000 you will probably want to stop after winning the first 5 grand slam events as you now have all the easy achievements. If you want to grind out the 1000, don't skip any events for 7-8 years after which you will have all of the store items unlocked. After that you can skip to the end of year 10 as long as you stay #1.
7. Cleanup career. If you were lucky you will have beaten a couple of the players required for the career achievements. There is no easy way to get the rest as who you play is random, and in the AI games the best players often lose early in the tournament. There are a total of 4 male players and 4 female players that you have to beat at specific tournaments. You can use a couple of tricks to speed this up, but it will still take a long time.
- start a career with the required gender of player
- skip to the required event: as an example, French Open for Borg
- start the event and look for the required player. If he isn't in your 1/4 of the draw then I suggest dashboarding and restarting the event (the closer the player is to you in the draw the earlier you will play them and therefore the less reloading will be needed).
- when you have the draw the way you want it then save the tournament. Make a copy of your save file on a memory card/stick.
- play your first match. If both you and your target win your games then save and make a new copy of the save file on the memory card. If your target lost then you will need to copy the version on the memory stick back onto your hard drive.
- repeat the previous step until you finally get to the game against your target, being careful to keep track of which save file is the good one after each round
Yes, this is a massive pain in the ass. You will probably have to dashboard, copy saves and reload the game around 15x for each of the achievements. Pray for luck and you might finish them all in less than 10 hours.