lost inventory

catowl

Has any one else lost all the guns and armour they bought, this is my second day of playing I went to change gun to find all of the guns and armour have disappeared and have to rebuy this is so frustrating!

yes i bought one of the most expensive guns in the game (quad blender, 75k i think) and when i put on the blood geyser, the other gun dissappeared...

i encountered the same problem too. i'm not playing right now as i am waiting for the reply of glu's support. i bought 8 guns (10 guns total including the default 2) and my total armor count is more than 25. seeing that the achievements did not unlock, i tried to reboot my phone. upon opening the game, the items we're gone. 2 of the guns, while cheap, are fully upgraded, while i also bought a predator (75000 coins). luckily my best gun (coronal ejector) and best armors we're the ones that i equipped.

p.s. how do you show your gamercards?

Edited by ceeesquared
added ps

i encountered the same problem too. i'm not playing right now as i am waiting for the reply of glu's support. i bought 8 guns (10 guns total including the default 2) and my total armor count is more than 25. seeing that the achievements did not unlock, i tried to reboot my phone. upon opening the game, the items we're gone. 2 of the guns, while cheap, are fully upgraded, while i also bought a predator (75000 coins). luckily my best gun (coronal ejector) and best armors we're the ones that i equipped.

p.s. how do you show your gamercards?

You mind posting the link so we can all complain? I find their site a pain to navigate...

Also I posted a thread at wpcentral in the hopes they might investigate. Heres the link.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/marketplace-games/194969.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...