|07-02-2012, 10:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Achievement Walkthrough & Roadmap
Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
Estimated time for 1000: 7 hours.
Minimum playthroughs: 2 full / 3 partial
Missable achievements: None
Glitched achievements: None
Offline: 50 (1000)
Online: 0 (0)
Cheats disable achievements: No cheats
Japanese adventure game which utilizes Twitter (called Twipo in the game) to advance the storyline. The game is third game in the Steins;Gate series.
NOTES (READ THIS CAREFULLY)
Some achievements will not unlock where I mentioned since there are achievements for collecting geotags, making certain number of twits, losing in a battle, beating someone perfectly, etc. Do not be alarmed if they unlock earlier or later for you.
WARNING (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
1. The Twits and the Replies are not the full text. It may be the beginning, middle, or the last sentence. This is not noted anywhere. I expect you to use your eyes to figure it out.
2. Some replies differ only by one or two characters. Picking the wrong one WILL have disastrous effect causing you to start over. Make sure you choose the RIGHT one.
3. Some Twits are written in such a way that the Kanji is not written in Kanji but in Hiragana as their pronunciation. See the characters before and after and make your best judgement. If you know how to read simple Japanese Kanjis that's even better. I took Japanese 101 14 years ago and I was able to read them all, so if you've studied Japanese even a little bit, it should not be a problem.
4. You only have a very short window to reply to any twits. If you miss it, use the Daily Records feature to roll back to the nearest date. Do not continue playing thinking that it won't have any effect. Due to the way this guide is setup, missing a reply to ANY twit will likely result in your starting over from the very beginning.
5. Always try to win the battle (sequence where you have to enter bunch of buttons in the correct order in a given amount of time) without making a mistake. There are achievements tied to winning perfectly.
6. I will not be able to answer questions like "Why am I not seeing this Twit?" or "Why don't I get this reply?" It means you fucked up somewhere and only pointing out your incompetence of not being able to follow a simple walkthrough. If you do think I really did make a mistake, feel free to post and make me look stupid instead.
This is by far the hardest Japanese adventure game to come out in my opinion due to its use of Twitter @replies interface to move the story along. Good luck!
Last edited by sanger; 07-02-2012 at 11:45 AM.