|04-02-2012, 06:00 AM||#37|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Edit: To answer my own question I found this (I do not take credit for this, credit goes to Mattism):
1. Awakening: Once you have used the lever at the top to unlock the door on the bottom level in the fountain courtyard area go down to this door and through it. Once you have gone through the door this will be your final checkpoint. Dashboard here.
2. Run from Beast: There will checkpoint when you get to the AA gun battle with the boss. Dashboard here.
3. Kurskaya Station: At the end of the level there will be 2 control panels you have to hack. When you have finished hacking the second control panel the game should save. Dashboard here.
4. Inside the Perimeter: When you get to the part of the level where there are 3 bridges that you need to lower there should be a checkpoint when you first get here. Dashboard here.
5. Field Hospital: You will get to a point where there is a platform with some AA guns overlooking an area. Once you run up onto that platform there should be a checkpoint. Dashboard here. (Be sure to get all the cocoons around the area before finishing).
6. Way to Base: There will be a checkpoint right before you drop into a big pit to fight 'Annihilator'. Dashboard here.
7. The Mound: After disabling the last Reactor. Head back to the main area and there should be a checkpoint when you drop into the room. Dashboard here.
8. The Base: When you get to a room with 4 sentry guns there will be a battery to activate. Once you activate the battery there should be a checkpoint. Dashboard here. (Be sure to get your rage kill achievements here once you reload to finish the level).
9. Final Battle: There are no checkpoints. Just defeat the final boss without dying
SOME GAMES I AM LOOKING FOR HELP ON. EITHER CO-OP OR BOOSTING
"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."
Last edited by MeonOner; 04-03-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Found an answer to help other gamers & myself!
|01-28-2013, 03:54 AM||#41|
Join Date: Jul 2010
I see that this thread has been dead for nearly a year but I would like to add that if you use this trick on level 2 (Run from the Beast) you will also get credit for the Humanitarian axhievement(not to kill anysoldiers while running from the beast). Found this out as I died several several times on this level lol