|05-22-2009, 01:59 AM||#1|
Extraction Point Booster & Phone Locations.
I did my own list for these achievements to help out. Other lists were incomplete and/or sloppy.
Achievement Boost 40
Find all the health and slo-mo boosters in the Extraction Point campaign.
-See "Take a Message".
Take a Message 15
Answered all the phones in the Extraction Point campaign.
F.E.A.R. Files Booster & Phone Locations
Extraction Point Campaign
Interval 01 - ContaminationAftermath:
1. (Reflex 1) It’s outside the church with dead soldiers standing outside. Check to the right of the entrance in a dark alley, next to a crashed fuel truck. You can see the booster’s yellow glow at the end.
Metastasis, Part 1:
2. (Health 1, 105) Drop down at the beginning of the level and smash the upright box with ‘Property of Armacham Inc’ on the outside for the booster inside.
3. (Health 2, 110) You enter a library with grenades on the long table in front of you. Look right and you can see the blue glow on a shelf.
Metastasis, Part 2: None
Interval 02 - FlightAmbush, Part 1:
4. (Health 3, 115) Once in the garage at the start of the level, go up the ramp and through the door on the right. Look behind the crate on the far side of the room next to a dead, bloody body.
Phone #1: In the office adjacent to the previous booster… “It’s me. I can’t make lunch…”
5. (Reflex 2) Go straight through the garage door that little Alma opens for you. Jump on the trailer in front of you and look behind the red grenade boxes at the far end.
6. (Reflex 3) Head up some stairs from a loading area into a break room with one red (Coldsnapp) and one green (Zapp Burst) soda machine. Go up the stairs next to these soda machines into a dark kitchen and look to your right.
Ambush, Part 2:
Phone #2: After you destroy your first wall turret, enter the room on the left and it’s to your immediate left…”I’m waiting for you (whisper).”
7. (Health 4, 120) In the back of an armored truck (with turrets and medical kits) in the area where you’ll make a stand against a large number of enemies.
Phone #3: After you meet up with Holiday, you’ll see it and hear it ringing on a desk in a dark warehouse… “Scrrreeaammm!”
Desolation, Part 1: None
Desolation, Part 2:
8. (Reflex 4) After you destroy the power mech, jump over a stack of boxes to walk along the right fence line to the end.
Interval 03 - DescentTerminus, Part 1: None
Terminus, Part 2:
9. (Health 5, 125) After the “little Alma pops a soldier cut scene” climb down the ladder in the next room. Look on a shelf in the opposite corner for the blue glow.
Orange Line, Part 1: None
Orange Line, Part 2:
10. (Health 6, 130) Fall through a grate in the floor. Then smash the box nearest to you.
11. (Health 7, 135) You come through some double doors and see a body fly from above with enemies chatting on the balcony. Check the workbench to the right.
The L, Part 1:
12. (Health 8, 140) Face and turn the valve to raise the water. Turn around and look in the corner behind the pipes/generator, on top of a barrel.
13. (Reflex 5) You’ll pass a repeating cannon next to a ladder. Descend the ladder and in the next room with dark green water below, look down from the catwalk to the back right corner for the green glow. Use the ladder to get down and back up.
The L, Part 2:
14. (Health 9, 145) You arrive above the subway with enemies below and one on top of the left subway car. Look in the right subway car.
15. (Reflex 6) Next to Health 9.
Interval 04 - MaliceLeviathan, Part 1: None
Leviathan, Part 2:
Phone #4: At the very start on the desk to your left… “Jon, What’s happening?...”
Phone #5: After the man ghost (not young Alma) says, “Hurry!” look in the room to the left of where he was standing before going through the double doors. It’s on the desk… “Jenny, It’s Jon. Stay where you are…”
Phone # 6: Cross the last center gap in the high room. Check the desk cubicles where enemies attack you at your level and above you on the balcony… “Hi sweetheart, I-I’m just checking in.”
Interval 05 - Extraction PointMalignancy, Part 1:
16. (Health 10, 150) Climb the ladder up in the elevator shaft to find a booster, armor and minigun.
Malignancy, Part 2:
17. (Reflex 7) (see note). Look in room 56B and carefully open the orange hazard container on the left for the booster inside. Don’t shoot the booster. (This room is across the hall from a room where a body is yanked up through the ceiling and a vent you must enter.)
Note: Check all unlocked patient rooms for the orange containers. I only found one booster in these rooms and still unlocked the achievement. Other players claim there are more boosters, so be thorough in your search here.
18. (Relfex 8) After you come to a stock room with medkits, guns and grenades, go into the next room. A red-eye ghost will attack from the right. In this room check the dark corner for a biohazard container on the floor. Walk up to it and see your reflex meter grow.
19. (Health 11, 155) You fight two heavy troopers and then another minigun. Check the desk on the left when you enter the doors that were opened by the trooper with the minigun.
20. (Reflex 8) On your way out, after you see the Alma spirits walk to the blue flame, you’ll see the yellow booster in front of a cart in plain site.
-Achievements unlock after the credits start to roll.
Interval 06 - EpilogueEpilogue: None
Things to remember:
-Play through once on easy to find all boosters and phones, keep your flashlight battery charged and kill every enemy.
-Then play through on extreme, and you won’t have to worry about your flashlight or a booster list. Just worry about staying alive. (If you want you can try it all at once, good luck.)
Last edited by E vee dub; 05-24-2009 at 07:36 PM.
|05-24-2009, 09:27 AM||#4|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Los Angeles
|05-24-2009, 07:09 PM||#5|
Whoa, easy fellas.
I only made this guide because the "official" guide on the achievement list says, "I made a list, but it's missing one booster", and "I haven't made a list yet...". Plus, the link in the guide leads you to another incomplete list.
I'm finally playing through this 2-year old game for the achievements and took the initiative to write up my own list for this site, since I saw it needed a better one. I submitted my guide for these two achievements today.
I'm not doing it to step on any toes, just to help others get their achievements. Plus, I do my best when making a list because I've seen so many bad ones. For example, my 270 + 6 treasure list for Tomb Raider Underworld.
Thanks to everyone who puts forth effort to make forums pleasing, worth reading and welcoming.
Sentiments to those who want to tear-down and offer no help (referring to a post, which has been erased by the moderators, by AcidGlowx81 who had a gamerscore of 9,300 at the time, ):
--Why would you bother to read forums and post another link to another list? The work is already done.
--So what's your point? Are you trying to make people look stupid? By doing so, you only show what kind of person you are. Do you assume to have a 1-up on someone because you post a link to another website with someone else's work? Again, someone else's work.
--All you've done is shown your ignorance. You've done no work and you haven't contributed to the friendliness or comraderie of video game forums.
And that's why your post was rightfully erased.
So try contributing and be constructive instead of being DEstructive. You clearly have thought process issues because it takes someone antisocial to purposely take time to complain about great lists of information when you're gamerscore is reflects neglect. Quit complaining and get playing.
Like the motto of a fellow gamer... LESS QQ, MORE PEW-PEW !!!
Last edited by E vee dub; 08-09-2009 at 06:11 AM.
|11-03-2009, 05:23 AM||#8|
Join Date: Jul 2009
I found two more relfex boosters in Malignancy Part 2. It's possible you picked them up without knowing and thats why you got the achievement. Both of them are found after reflex 7, but before reflex 8
1. After a body gets yanked up into the ceiling, you must enter a vent. There are two exits to this vent. The second exit drops you into room 42F. In the corner there is an orange container with the reflex booster inside.
2. After you walk past some elevators and have to duck under a gate thats blocked by a cart full of hand sanitizers, you'll come across a stretcher with an orange container on the floor next to it. The reflex booster is in the orange container.
|02-12-2010, 07:55 PM||#10|
Join Date: Sep 2008
I can confirm that the post by scorpion is correct, I checked out the locations and he is exact in them. The only thing I would like to add is that the reflex booster that you need to drop out of the vent is the LAST and THIRD not second hole. Pass the one with the board, the next one you come across, and finally you will see the last room.
|01-24-2011, 08:40 PM||#11|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks a lot for this guide, it helped a lot. I've come to the conclusion that the adrenalin boosters in Malignancy Part 2 spawn in whatever biohazard containers you happen to open first. I got one in a corridor behind a trolley and another after dropping down a grate from a crawlspace into a dark room. Other than those ones; I found the rest using this guide to the letter.
|04-23-2012, 10:22 AM||#14|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Great Guide! 5*