WTH?!?! Mixed gametype servers?

Lord of Rage

What have they done to the servers!?!?! I just entered a rush server, the gametype I only play, and now DICE mixed different gametypes in the same server?!?! What the hell man...

Sorry EA/Dice but this is annoying and makes me wanna quit playing this amazing game. My bet is this is going to kill the servers, because people wants to play their favourite game mode.

And when this happened because tonight everything was fine. I don't remember downloading any update...

Yes, and all the servers are mixed up now... It sucks soooo much.

I can't find a Rush only server, or a Conquest server...

EDIT: It looks like its a change on Hardcore map rotation. Why they always **** with us, hardcore players? Treyarch did almost the same last year with Black Ops....

Edited by Lord of Rage

I would find it annoying to switch around gametypes. It depends on how you play, but to me, each game mode requires a different frame of mind. Rush requires more of a time commitment, and more concentration. Conquest is a bit more relaxed, imo. I would hate to be in one mood, only to be dumped into a game that requires another mood.

Looking on the battlefield twitter feed it looks like this wasn't deliberate as they are trying to fix the issue.

Or what I think is they Did do it deliberately and did not realise the shit would hit the fan.

I only like playing rush and the way the dice servers work at the moment is you only ever play 1 round per map which is bollox.

Looking on the battlefield twitter feed it looks like this wasn't deliberate as they are trying to fix the issue.

Or what I think is they Did do it deliberately and did not realise the shit would hit the fan.

I only like playing rush and the way the dice servers work at the moment is you only ever play 1 round per map which is bollox.

Yeah I just came here to say the same.

And I gotta agree with you about rush, the gametype I only play. It sucks playing one round only.

Yes, and all the servers are mixed up now... It sucks soooo much.

I can't find a Rush only server, or a Conquest server...

EDIT: It looks like its a change on Hardcore map rotation. Why they always **** with us, hardcore players? Treyarch did almost the same last year with Black Ops....

No one likes HC players that's why. I've even been roped into playing HC on BF3. It takes a few less shots to kill people and you don't regen HP. Other than that it is the same game. I think there is a minimap too. Well last time I played there was. I know they plan to take it out though.

But seriously, no one plays HC hence why they try to lower the server count and make them more "efficient" lets say. Hell, I remember a month or two back people were freaking out saying that they were shutting HC servers down. I guess that never happened...

Anyways BF3 HC is more bearable than CoD, but then again it is CoD (aka shit).

No one likes HC players that's why. I've even been roped into playing HC on BF3. It takes a few less shots to kill people and you don't regen HP. Other than that it is the same game. I think there is a minimap too. Well last time I played there was. I know they plan to take it out though.

But seriously, no one plays HC hence why they try to lower the server count and make them more "efficient" lets say. Hell, I remember a month or two back people were freaking out saying that they were shutting HC servers down. I guess that never happened...

Anyways BF3 HC is more bearable than CoD, but then again it is CoD (aka shit).

No one likes HC players? GTFO n00b. I don't like casual players.

Ohhh look I need a crooshair, mmm mooommmy I need a bullet and grenade counter, mmm I don't wanna hurt my teammates with my own fire...

"Nobody plays HC" <------ hahahaha that made my day.

Ohhh look I need a crooshair, mmm mooommmy I need a bullet and grenade counter, mmm I don't wanna hurt my teammates with my own fire...

Hardcore Players are still the minority, no matter how you try to justify it. Which is why the "casual" players get catered. Perhaps if more people played on the HC servers......

Yeah you're right I rely heavily on all this things, especially the crosshair because I hipfire all the time. /sarcasm

Hardcore Players are still the minority, no matter how you try to justify it. Which is why the "casual" players get catered. Perhaps if more people played on the HC servers......

This^. Not opinion... fact.

Really? That kind of attitude pretty much sums up why I don't play hardcore. No, I don't need crosshairs/ammo counts at all, what I need is protection from the legions of teamkilling A*holes (the only people who play HC).