Estimated Difficulty / Time to 1000

I am currently making the achievement guide and roadmap for this game, and the last 2 things I have to do are the approximate time to 1000:gsicon: and the estimated achievement difficulty. I think it will be best to take a vote as STLfan2468 suggested so I can get opinions from others playing the game and get the most accurate answer for the two.

So if you guys who have gotten decently far in the game could post your opinions on the following I would really appreciate it.

+Estimated achievement difficulty:

+Approximate amount of time to 1000:

View the Guide HERE

I am currently making the achievement guide and roadmap for this game, and the last 2 things I have to do are the approximate time to 1000:gsicon: and the estimated achievement difficulty. I think it will be best to take a vote as STLfan2468 suggested so I can get opinions from others playing the game and get the most accurate answer for the two.

So if you guys who have gotten decently far in the game could post your opinions on the following I would really appreciate it.

+Estimated achievement difficulty:

+Approximate amount of time to 1000:

View the Guide HERE

Difficulty - 7 (the Platinum Badges are tough)

Time to 1000 - At least 25-30 hours

Hope this helps you...great guide by the way

time wise depends if you like to explore or not. if you just follow the yellow brick road. it still takes alot of time. even more so if you explore off of the beaten path.

i'm about 4-6% done. i like to just go around getting autographs,doing the rides,finding new exhibits & such. i dont use quick map. so that may speed things up. i'd say, its an RPGish timeframe wise. i like to do everything in my games & figure stuff out. its cool wheb you bumb into something new by accident.

so i'd do 2 time frames. one for just ahcieves. one for exploring/adventuring type gamers.

I just beat the game (1000 Points:woop:), but not with all the secrets. I think I spent over 40-50 hours (but I love to explore the park, and looking for some secrets). With a complete guide, it would probably be easier and will save time.

Difficult : 7 or 8/10 for someone doing it alone, and depending on luck and skills.

4 or 5/10 with a guide.

Edited by Yamienki