The Sphinx

Emperor Hans

It can't be traded, and hard to find. At what lvl did you get this blueprint! its uncommon for christ's sake damn it. :mad:

It's not that hard to find, you just need to get enough chests. I was talking to people a couple hours ago and one of them had 3 (:eek:) that they wanted to get rid of!

Anyway, from what I heard they are getting a patch to fix this soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I spent about 300k on Moe's the other day trying to experiment with different chests. The first chest for 25c never dropped any buildings that weren't basically bag space or flower gardens. I actually got 2 or 3 libraries out of the 100c chests. So if you are going to get a Sphinx then this is probably the best chest to farm. I however spent about 150k on these chests which if you do the math is 1500 chests. Still no Sphinx.

I split the rest of the money up from level 20-35 chests and never got another achievement building. I did however find out that if you farm level 20 chests you can get a moe's and both of the quest houses. It also appear that starting with the 100c chest you can pretty much get any adviser of any rarity though the more useless advisers are more common.

I did speak to someone who has obtained the Sphinx and he said that he got it from many many hours of farming the renegade general returns quest before patch when they fixed it and you can no longer finish it in 120 seconds. So it looks like we might be screwed as far as a good way to get the Sphinx. GG on the dev group who like to make impossible drop rates.

Granted I have not played this game enough because of Gears, Battlefield ect. If you were to get a sphinx as say the greeks or new persians, can you even build them? Do you have to be the Egyptians to build? I have been replaying the tower mission the 10:00 min one protecting the advisor temple. I have gotten a few rares, some greek residence blueprints but nothing ever big. What other quests would be good?

I finally got one today after trying to grab it for a solid week, playing all the lvl 15 and city quest over and over. Long story short, never got it from the quest, it showed up in a 750g chest from the Moe's in my city. Before it popped, I dropped roughly 350k on chest in all the various chest levels and grabbed 3 library's, temple, fortress, spartan arena, and 2 of every crafting material. Here is what's left in my warehouse after mailing out everything else to my Egypt and Persian cities. http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6057/6307650697_36914c38bd_b_d.jpg