Easy way to get the I'm Special (Complete any Elite quest) achievement!

Colham

Instead of doing an entire Quest in Elite mode, just do one of the world quests like kill 25 wolves. When you have 24/25 killed, simply start a Quest in Elite, then quickly find and kill your 25th wolf and the achievement will unlock. Worked for me!

I can confirm that it works. Just got the achievement.

I ended a quest with 23/25 wolves killed. I then did an elite quest. Sent out my scout and he quickly found 2 wolves hanging out together. Killed them and achievement unlocked.

Thanks Colham!!!

Edited by Hoffer

I ended a quest with 23/25 wolves killed. I then did an elite quest. Sent out my scout and he quickly found 2 wolves hanging out together. Killed them and achievement unlocked.

Thanks Colham!!!

Nice, Thankyou! No more failed attempts at destroying those docks for me ;)

Thanks Colham!!!

No problem!

So that's 2 of us that can do it. So looks like it should work for everyone.

Another fairly easy way to do this is in the Trade for Mosaic Tile/Limestone quests. The quest is doable in Elite, and you dont need to build any military or attack anyone, so it makes it simple.

Put 5 workers into food, then 5 into lumber, age up.

Build market and 2 houses while continuing to get more lumberworkers (will end up with ~10ish).

Build a ton of trade carts and just swarm the goals with 4-8 each. They may kill 1 or 2, but they wont kill them all!

Congrats, you just got a repeatable Elite quest that takes 5:30 to 8:00 to complete.

Another fairly easy way to do this is in the Trade for Mosaic Tile/Limestone quests. The quest is doable in Elite, and you dont need to build any military or attack anyone, so it makes it simple.

Put 5 workers into food, then 5 into lumber, age up.

Build market and 2 houses while continuing to get more lumberworkers (will end up with ~10ish).

Build a ton of trade carts and just swarm the goals with 4-8 each. They may kill 1 or 2, but they wont kill them all!

Congrats, you just got a repeatable Elite quest that takes 5:30 to 8:00 to complete.

This sounds like a great way to get limestone!