Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Flood, that lobby had some success but we need to continue. Let’s try again this Sunday, and hopefully this time is convenient for those in Europe and the West Coast.

Sunday 10th July 5pm GMT, Demolition Man (12pm EST, 9am PST)

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, we’ll collect substitute names also, in case people don’t show up.

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.

- Defenders wait until the targeted building is coming down, then sprint in.

- Please have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.

- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.

- Have a mic. If not, say so. It’s so much easier with a mic.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

Gamertags, message me privately or cut and paste the following list in your response:

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

Subs:

Thanks Flood, that lobby had some success but we need to continue. Let’s try again this Sunday, and hopefully this time is convenient for those in Europe and the West Coast.

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, we’ll collect substitute names also, in case people don’t show up.

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.

- Please have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.

This Means You :-

XxCh1cagoCubsxX

- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

Gamertags, message me privately or cut and paste the following list in your response:

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

Subs:

Edited by Two Names06

RetroGuy, I would love to get this cheevo, and close out this game. I am more than willing to help others achieve it as well.

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

Subs:

Edited by Sapper Dev

need help getting "demolition man" and "et tu, Brute?"

i'll be on all day today, (5th July 2011) will be playing till 10:30pm GMT, if someone needs another person on their team for boosting this ill join, but if we can do this today then that would be very helpful too :)

Message me on XBL if your starting a game soon or if you need more players on your team :)

GT: GeneralRandom 1

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

5. GeneralRandom 1 (have mic) 3/20 demo kills

Subs:

Could you please add me to this? Both me and my mate need this cheevo and we are both available on Sunday.

My gt is kilz0r.

Thanks.

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

Subs:

Gamertags, please keep signing up, as it's possible some may not show up for whatever reason:

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

6. Jograd (9/20 demo kills) [Not 100% sure if I will be available on the day though.]

7. kilz0r

8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

Gamertags, please keep signing up, as it's possible some may not show up for whatever reason:

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

6. Jograd (9/20 demo kills) [Not 100% sure if I will be available on the day though.]

7. kilz0r

8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)

I'll be sure to try and help, this is my last achievement. I have 4/20 demo kills. I'm willing to stay until the end so everyone has it, just as long as everyone else is. Will do exactly what needs to be done. No fucking around. Also willing to help with Brute.

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

7. kilz0r

8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)

10. Langdon04 (mic)

Edited by Langdon04

Also won't be able to make the current boosting session that's happening, but am also looking to get Demolition Man - so if anybody wants to help out and get some Demo Man kills too, hit me up.

Being in Australia, I sometimes get an empty lobby (usually 1-2 times a day, probably more in Rush - I don't usually play that mode much) and I'm usually on everyday for hours - so should be helpful.

GT: DigitalPants

Looking for people to boost the vietnam huey tanks and weapons kills with.

We need 8 people for a bossting session

Send me a FR and! a message with BFBC2 Vietnam

I'm interested in a Huey boosting session.

GT: DugaDugaDuh

1) Elite Per

2) DugaDugaDuh

dugadugaduh, The huey cheevo is the final one for the Vietnam DLC. I am willing to assist with a boost, just post when you would like to do this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Per http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1) Elite Per

2) DugaDugaDuh

3) ssgdevon

I need the huey one as well, let me know when you are setting this up and I will be there. (GMT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Per http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1) Elite Per

2) DugaDugaDuh

3) ssgdevon

4) Two Names06

need a strong, hard working team that communicates well and fills out the squad with the "trinity" tactic. That means Assault, engi, medic, sniper. ALL THE TIME. once your guns are all silver we switch to another kit and do the same till they are all plats.

must need a mic to play with me.

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

7. kilz0r

8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)

10. Langdon04 (mic)

1. Scruffy McGuffy

2. milezMayhem

3. Two Names06

4. ssgdevon (have mic)

7. kilz0r

8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)

10. Langdon04 (mic)

11. Boomshott (mic)